shape
carat
color
clarity

Yoga DVDs???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
So for any of you that do yoga at home, what have been the best DVDs you have found?? We have some places in our city, but they are so far away that I hate going because I feel like its such a hassle, but it has helped my back (the couple of times ive gone), so I''d like to continue doing it, just at home! :) Thanks! :)

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
my FI and I have a few, and they are all from Gaiam. I prefer going to an actual class though because the instructor will shake things up a bit. Never really the same routine. If you do the videos long enough you might get bored. There are lots of websites that detail different yoga poses and sequences.

I hope this helps
1.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I have a few, I''ll get the names for you tonight. I actually mean to find more so this thread will be helpful. I also do the free routines on yoga today.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I also do the Gaiam yoga videos predominantly. If you are getting tired of doing the same routines, you can change things up a bit by creating your own sequence. Or, maybe you could do a different workout on a couple of the days if the yoga is getting really boring. Maybe try some cardio or weight training if you have weights at home.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results