shape
carat
color
clarity

YIPPEE!!! Two princess stones on their way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
GOG has two tasty little treats on their way for me...I''m not going to post any more til I''ve picked one and had it for a while...lol...But they are both TOTALLY eye clean...with not one inclusion under the table...on is a F vs2 and the other is a Gvs1...John really is such a nice man e/t I have become "that" client
1.gif
errrr.gif

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck with them.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I hope this one works out for you.

Soon you'll be sporting that new nasty!! Enjoy

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Sometimes the best is saved for last.
9.gif

I really can't wait to see your final choice!
appl.gif

Should the forum members officially sponsor Jonathan's petition for sainthood????
11.gif
12.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mmm,

Third time is a charm ... this should be it.
Good luck and enjoy.
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That's what I'm thinkin'!!!! I'm excited...thanks guys!!!!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not even going to read about this lest I jinx it! You'll just have to let me know when it's ok to look again!
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL...I AM a jinx.

Quaeritur- this fella is still up for adoption. I can't take looking at that sweet face. Damn apartment life...I would also never leave a dog home alone one day...but for the love of g*d...LOOK at him!!!! They say he is SO mellow. I can totally tell....

juno_3.jpg

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I really hope one of these stones is exactly what you've been looking for MMM! ...just don't leave us if it is!
2.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Good luck, mmm!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 8/10/2004 12:52:54 PM moremoremore wrote:

GOG has two tasty little treats on their way for me...I'm not going to post any more til I've picked one and had it for a while...lol...But they are both TOTALLY eye clean...with not one inclusion under the table...on is a F vs2 and the other is a Gvs1...John really is such a nice man e/t I have become 'that' client
1.gif
errrr.gif
----------------

more
i got the bottle of champagne ready as soon as you decide, you will hear a loud POP. good luck.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
AWWWWWWWW....mmm, that picture just breaks my heart. Poor guy. I wish I could bring him home!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results