shape
carat
color
clarity

Yikes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
This early morning I was woken up by my cell phone at it is the same ring tone as my dad. He is in Colorado this week doing some motorcycling so I thought, I am still sleeping I will just call him back. 20 minutes later it did the same thing so I thought maybe he really needed to speak with me. So I go to the kitchen and it was not my dad it was something on my scheduled that i placed on there 1 year ago today. It said "one more year till a proposal!!"

I just had to smile because I remember having the conversation at a bar of all places. He said do not worry something about it will be 2 years or less. So I must have put it in there so I remind myself. So according to my wonderful cell phone I have 1 year from today..

So perhaps some of that magical dust could be shared with me every so often!!!???!!!
31.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe that is definitely something that I would have done as well! Next year it will read engaged!!

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Too funny...we are so alike! My phone has a countdown that reminds me every month how many weeks I have left till my end of the year proposal! 18 to go!!!!!!It makes it so much easier to relax when you KNOW it is coming and some idea WHEN. Hope your wait is even less than 1 year!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
That is pretty cute Beanie! Yay for only 1 more year! I am jealous you got a timeline. I''m sending some dust your way, I am sure it will be an exciting and fun year!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results