shape
carat
color
clarity

YG Halo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Anna, I think this is the one of the few YG halo rings featured on PS. And it is gorgeous! I''ve never been a fan of YG but your set has won me over. Wear it in good health.

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring! With the petal-like design on the underside of your ring, it reminds me of the top of a sand-dollar. So pretty!
1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!! I love the proportions of the stone to the halo and your finger. The underside is so pretty and feminine, one of the nicest halo undersides I''ve seen. Gorgeous!

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
beautiful
face23.gif
I love the underneath detail

Anna_Magdalena

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for the awesome comments!
1.gif
I''m getting more and more used to it and am really happy with it. I think I may just make a few minor modifications: milgrain around the center stone, and maybe file down the square edges of the band a little to match the rounder feel of the head. Easy adjustments to make, and then I think then I may have my dream ring!

Flower shots:

FlowerHalo2.jpg

Anna_Magdalena

Rough_Rock
I love Gerber daisies! So cheerful!

FlowerHalo1.jpg

Anna_Magdalena

Rough_Rock
Yet more photos, if you can stand it...
I had Derco make a few subtle changes - the bezel around the center stone got thinned out a bit, so there''s less metal there. Also, I had them soften the square edges of the band. These little changes really made a big difference to me - so glad I asked for them! I kind of felt like the bezel was detracting from the stones a bit before, probably something only I noticed though!

Halofixed1.jpg

tjanson

Rough_Rock
I love your halo! When you mentioned Derco, I got really excited, as they have been working on my new setting for my Estone. (I pick it up this weekend, eeeek!)

I was also very relieved to hear that the modifications you requested were handled no problem. I''m hoping to go in there and find it perfect.
33.gif
BUT, good to hear that if it''s not, things can be easily fixed.

Love the halo and the belly shot. Congrats!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
that ring is gorgeous and looks positively HUGE!!!
30.gif

Anna_Magdalena

Rough_Rock
Thanks, DMBsgirl!
1.gif

Shay - Wouldn''t it be nice to have long polished nails once in awhile?? Ironically, I heard that tapping one''s fingertips (like typing or playing piano) stimulates nail growth! Oh well...
20.gif

tjanson - Derco has been really good to work with. I feel like their selection, craftsmanship and prices are really excellent. Good luck with your ring!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool resetting. It really fits your hand nicely. And I love the attention to details. Do you have any before photos?

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful. And unique! I love the yellow gold (and it is "coming back" too!)...I actually LOVE the proportions of the halo and the diamond. It makes it really different!

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring...beautiful hand...beautiful belly
2.gif

Congrats !!
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I especially love the side shot of the ring which is larger and really shows off the gold to advantage! If yellow gold isn''t coming back for engagement rings, it should be! Enjoy your beautiful new ring!

Deb
34.gif

Anna_Magdalena

Rough_Rock
As requested, a couple of "before" shots. It was really a gorgeous, simple setting and I really loved it, but shrinkage set in! I was thinking of maybe someday putting a pink sapphire in the old setting - that would be a nice little treat!

sparklie1.jpg

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Love, love, love it!! Very beautiful.
36.gif
36.gif

Would you mind telling me the width of the e-ring shank and the width of your wedding band??

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful! I love the new setting!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results