shape
carat
color
clarity

Yey!! My Leon Mege engagement ring is ready!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CKinNYC

Shiny_Rock
Woohoo, finally got the email from LM - my engagement ring is ready to come home!
36.gif

OK so this is a bit of a teaser post, since I won''t have the ring ''til tomorrow - but so excited! I''m hoping to go and pick it up before work, and will post some dodgy iPhone pics tomorrow (''til I get busy with my little camera!).

Yeyeyeyey!! Haha, I hurt my foot over the weekend, and am now bandaged from the knee down, with a big clunky black shoe/boot and crutches - but that won''t stop me hoppin'' all the way over to W47th tomorrow, ha!
30.gif

CKinNYC

Shiny_Rock
By the way - and sorry for the double-post - was anyone else really nervous before picking up a custom piece?! I mean, I know pretty much how I hope it will turn out, and how we detailed it on the work order, but I have not seen any pics or anything. It''s a fairly simple design - slim solitaire with pave shank - so I don''t think there''s any room for big surprises, but.... all the same, it''s a little nervewracking! What if I don''t love it?! Ah, I''m sure I will - but still!

Funny, I had a really vivid dream on Saturday about it - that I went to pick it up, and that Leon kept bringing out more and more rings - that were totally hideous! Crazy diamond-obsessed brain!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
How exciting for you!
36.gif

I am sure your ring will be stunning!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I shall keep checking back to see photos of your beautiful new ring
36.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Get hopping girl! PS''ers are a''waitin!

Seriously, sounds like it will be divine.. can''t wait to see..

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
First of all, I am so sorry you hurt your foot and I hope it heals fast. Second, I can''t wait to see your Leon ring. Please post pictures right away.

Linda

CKinNYC

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys! Going to pick it up around 9am, and will post some photos from my phone as soon as I get to the office! :)

ShannonM

Rough_Rock
So exciting. Can''t wait to see the photos. Mind if I ask when your diamond shipped to Leon? I''m beeing really snoopy since they got ours on June 16th and we told him to contact my bf when it''s done instead of me so it can be a surpirse, but I just HAVE to know if it could possibly be done already. You guys understand around here
41.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Exciting! Look forward to pics
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will be on standby waiting to see this beauty!!!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
gaah.gif
Still no pics
6.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Can''t wait to see pics!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
No injury would keep me from my bling either!!!!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 9:37:34 PM
Author: Deelight
gaah.gif
Still no pics
6.gif

DITTO!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looking foward to seeing your pics. One more sleep. Hoping your foot heals quickly!!! Now get that camera charged and ready!!

Ooops,. Yes it''s normal to be nervous, I know I was when Leon sent me my ring. I Had that moment before opening the box... I was thrilled, thank goodness.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, how exciting!
I can''t wait to see your pictures!

CKinNYC

Shiny_Rock
OK guys, ring is on the finger!! So exciting and also quite weird to finally have it back!

I''ve taken some pics, and am transferring them to my computer now - eh, I am now even MORE in awe of the photos that other people take, because I can''t seem to take a decent one at ALL! I guess I''ll have to get a new camera, too! ;-)

Right, will post them in a new thread in a few mins!

Oh, and Shannon - I met with Leon back in early June - I think around the 6th, and my ring was finished yesterday.

CKinNYC

Shiny_Rock
Aarrrgh! I don''t know how to resize pics on my work PC - any one know?! My pics are all huge - around 1.5MB. If not, I''ll just have to retake at a lower res.

39.gif

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Open your pics into a pic manager and click edit pic. It should give you a resize option!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results