shape
carat
color
clarity

yet another vintage wedding ring

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I was done, but this one kept calling my name and I didn't pay a lot for it. Love it, but the shank is very thin. My jeweler thinks that the ring may be platinum and it has been resized using gold. I'm hoping that reshanking it won't cost five arms and three legs. This one will be an everyday favorite. I like that it's a little different from the standard bands with small diamonds.

vendor photo and then one on my hand showing the size

liz

Band04.JPG

Band04b.jpg

kefira

Shiny_Rock
It's very pretty, Libby! Is it an ebay find? I'm thinking of going your route with several different bands to wear depending on my daily whim, but I do get tired searching ebay. You have perseverance! :))

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, ebay. There are a couple or three vendors who have a lot of reasonably-priced wedding jewelry. I saved them and look through their offerings periodically. I think this was from diamonds11.

liz

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really pretty Libby! I agree with you, I love the design, it's different from the usual diamond band.

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty! Another great find. :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice! you are getting quite the vintage collection, Liz!! I like this setting - it's different and it really looks great on your hand - nice choice!!!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
super pretty!

lucyruth

Shiny_Rock
Really like it, and I like that eBay vendor too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results