shape
carat
color
clarity

Yet another SHOE question: GRACE SHOES

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
Anyone buy/ wore/ tried the Grace bridal shoes? I''ve fallen in love with the Crystal style and I like them even more than the J.Crew Gwendolyn ones. I''m not about to drop $145 on a shoe I don''t know much about though.

Can anyone tell me how comfortable they are? Do they run true to size? Was it worth the price? Anything NOT good about them?

Thanks!

grace-crystal_118_general.jpg

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 10:28:45 PM
Author:lilythespitfire
Anyone buy/ wore/ tried the Grace bridal shoes? I''ve fallen in love with the Crystal style and I like them even more than the J.Crew Gwendolyn ones. I''m not about to drop $145 on a shoe I don''t know much about though.

Can anyone tell me how comfortable they are? Do they run true to size? Was it worth the price? Anything NOT good about them?

Thanks!
I tried on a lovely pair of Grace shoes when I bought my dress. They were true to size, very comfortable and easy to walk in...
I also know they make dye-able shoes you can find them at
www.myglassslipper.com with the couture shoes...

Good luck!!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried them on, love them, but never bought any because of the price. I know brand new ones can sometimes be found on ebay if you''re the brave type.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results