shape
carat
color
clarity

Yet again, another chicago proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
My girlfriend (of 5 years) and I are going to Chicago on June 27th and going to a Cubs game. I am planning on proposing to her in Millennium park in that HUGE area of open green grass. We have been there several times and random people always ask us to take pictures of them. So if I were to ask someone to take our picture she woudlnt'' think twice about it. I want to have the person take our picture a couple of times then just look at my girlfriend and start my proposal speech and then drop to a knee and hopefully the stranger would start snapping pictures for us. Of course I could walk a few feet away and ask the stranger and tell them what was going to happen so that she woudlnt'' hear and they would know to take pictures.....what do you guys think?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I think your girlfriend, soon-to-be fiancee will be extatic! I like the idea of having the actual proposal caught on camera!!! Good luck and congrats!!!

nowonder

Rough_Rock
The pictures are a great idea... but I wouldn''t rely on a stranger to keep snapping away with your camera. How about getting someone you know (who she doesn''t know) going under cover to do it? Perhaps a co-worker? Best of luck

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
well we go to college together and we work together...so all of our friends are like mutual friends...only way i would be able to get someone she doesn''t know is if it was someone from PS

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are lots of Chicagoans here. I''m betting that someone here would volunteer for the job.
2.gif

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
that would make my day...mainly because we would use her digital camera and I used to play football in high school and I woudln''t want to have to run someone down and tackle them to get her camera back haha

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like a great day and I think I read you were interested in proposing at Wrigley...that would be fabulous! There is no other field like Wrigley to see a game IMO. I love the new US cellular field and am both a White Sox and Cubs fan (I know I know I need to decide on one LOL) but the games are so much more fun at Wrigley. I''m a Chicago native however I live in a far south suburb (10 minutes from the Indiana state line) so I wouldn''t be much help. But if I lived closer...I''d take pictures for ya! Sounds like a great plan and a great time to be downtown. Good luck...I''m sure you''ll have a wonderful day
2.gif

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
well the only way I would propose at the Cubs game is if I can get a hold of someone who could set it up...i have e-mailed them 3-4 times and haven''t even got a response back. I cannot find a # where I could get a hold of anybody. She would be so excited if I propose at the Cubs game...we took a tour of Wrigley for our 5 years dating anniversary and she was like man that would be cool to be proposed to infront of everybody.....i was thinking *make mental note*...but nothing has come of my e-mails...so any advice?

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Try 773-404-CUBS, 866-808-0890...just numbers I found after doing a yahoo search for Chicago Cubs customer relations. Both are related to tickets but I would imagine that someone may be able to direct you to a number you could call to find out about your proposal plan. They may shoot you down but it''s worth the effort if that''s what your girl would love. Good luck. Let us know if either of these numbers work out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results