shape
carat
color
clarity

Yes, another lady with a project in the works...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oneandahalfrock

Shiny_Rock
Oh, yes, you all know the wait is terrible!!!
I recently picked this setting up for a steal of a deal... I got a little bonus on work, and to cheer my self up since my house got delayed by a month (cry!!!), I got a lower color, ''L'' diamond, to complete it :)
I dropped it off at the jeweler this week- it''s so hard to wait for it to be done!
26.gif

I promised I''ll post pics once it comes back... and yes, I know the center is warmer than my side stones, but so many ladies are picking up these wonderfully toasty stones lately that I had to join in on this one... the center is .9 carats, but I''m hoping the halo will beef it up so it doesn''t seem too tiny compared to my 1.5 carat solitaire!
9.gif

Oh, and any idea for a band...? I don''t wear rings on more than one finger, so I might see if I can find something match-y in case I want to wear it on my e-ring hand.
Thanks for your nice words and constant eye candy ladies (and gentlemen )!!!!
2.gif

on finger9387509.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
That setting is gorgeous! I love the idea of a "toasty" colored diamond surrounded by a lighter halo -- and am considering something similar for my M colored stone.

I think a plain half-dome band would be beautiful with your new setting. Or perhaps a very narrow band set with colored stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results