shape
carat
color
clarity

Yes, ANOTHER halo question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
It''s funny I see someone is asking about the Whiteflash halo ring and whether it can be made in platinum. I have a question about the same ring. Anyway, I have contacted Bob at Whiteflash about making either the bezel set or prong set halo for me. I would like to replace the white diamonds around the halo with a light delicate pink and have them set in rose gold. He said they could do this and will get back to me with a price. Does anyone have any feeling about whether the bezel set or prong set halo would lend itself better to doing this? Where should the rose gold begin and end?

I am also in contact with Bill Pearlman about a possible Ritani ring (they show it with yellow diamonds) or a Beverly K setting with pink diamonds.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Cindy

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Oh shoot! I meant to put this in Rocky Talky-if it could be moved there that would be great. Maybe I'll post it over there too and then it could be deleted here?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i'll post in RT
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results