shape
carat
color
clarity

yellow stone eternity bands?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have an eternity band with yellow stones? I love the look of them, but don''t know what options there are besides yellow diamonds.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
You can go with a much cheaper option- yellow sapphires. A yellow diamond band will be significantly more expensive
8.gif

ETA: I did a search for yellow sapphire eternity bands- this one was the best price/look I have found so far, but dont know much about this company/quality. But hey, for $240, you cant really go THAT wrong!!! Here's the link:

http://seaofdiamonds.com/item.asp?invky=1475031&prodnav=1

Good luck, and let me know if you get one!!!
1.gif

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 5:42:08 PM
Author: Dani
You can go with a much cheaper option- yellow sapphires. A yellow diamond band will be significantly more expensive
8.gif

ETA: I did a search for yellow sapphire eternity bands- this one was the best price/look I have found so far, but dont know much about this company/quality. But hey, for $240, you cant really go THAT wrong!!! Here's the link:

http://seaofdiamonds.com/item.asp?invky=1475031&prodnav=1

Good luck, and let me know if you get one!!!
1.gif
Ooh thanks Dani! Very pretty. I don't think this would be a purchase made anytime soon, but maybe in the future. I don't usually like yellow gold much, but it looks really nice with the yellow sapphires in that ring.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I like it too!! It reminds me of Heidi Klum's wedding bands (minus the huge honkin' yellow diamond, lol), which I love! I was thinking about ordering one of these a couple of weeks ago, I think I still might, especially with the sale they have going on right now. I might even order two!!!!!
2.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, Ali. I didnt know about that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results