shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow diamond....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
for the 50th birthday? My GF told me this is a new tradition which I never heard of but I like it! I will be 50 in April and I have a lovely setting that used to hold a .57 pear. It has 2 small white diamonds on the side and is dying for a new yellow pear
9.gif
Anyone wanna help me find a yellow pear ~.50?

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
Hi April Baby! I''m searching for my own yellow, so I''ll keep my eyes open for a yellow pear for you. Do you have a dream size/budget/shade??? This sounds like fun!

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I reread your thing and saw that you''re looking for a half carat. Fancy light? Fancy yellow? or something more intense...?

HariSeldon

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 2:02:15 PM
Author:AprilBaby
for the 50th birthday? My GF told me this is a new tradition which I never heard of but I like it! I will be 50 in April and I have a lovely setting that used to hold a .57 pear. It has 2 small white diamonds on the side and is dying for a new yellow pear
9.gif
Anyone wanna help me find a yellow pear ~.50?
if its new how can it be a tradition?
19.gif

ive never heard of it. i hope theres a "yellow foreign sports car for the 50th birthday" tradition going around in 2033
31.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
It makes sense to me. The 50th anniversary is your golden anniversary, so I guess your 50th birthday is the start of your golden years.
26.gif
I got my SIL a golden beryl for her 50th birthday last year. Why not a golden diamond?
36.gif

I'll help look for you as well. I'm trying to think of the significance of the pear shape? Surely it's not to represent the shape that our bodies begin to resemble at this age?
6.gif

ETA: Oh, I see, you already own a pear setting!
1.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess a tradition is something that SOMEONE somewhere starts...so its a NEW tradition
3.gif
. And the yellow sports car is awesome too! Maybe a yellow corvette? I want something yellow yellow, not too pale and .50 or so cause I already have the setting. The golden anniversary thing makes sense, and yes, its too late, I already look like a pear
14.gif
Thanks all!

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 2:26:38 PM
Author: HariSeldon
if its new how can it be a tradition?
19.gif

ive never heard of it. i hope theres a ''yellow foreign sports car for the 50th birthday'' tradition going around in 2033
31.gif
ROFL!!!

Never heard of it either - yellow diamond at 50 sounds like a made up tradition - however it is one that I think I shall adopt. :)

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
How about a 1 carat or so yellow pear? It''d be twice as nice!

http://www.thediamond.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/cgi-local/smpagegen.exe?EU+scstore+abcd12346789+-p+-c+scstore.cfg+fansur-145#.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! Beautiful!!!
30.gif
Price is not bad too...

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm.. why don''t they just list the price???

So many eye candies but not sure if it is inside my budget unless I ask...

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh, I''ve never heard of that tradition either, but I LOVE it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results