shape
carat
color
clarity

Yekutiel at IDJ

I know that there are many, many threads out there in the PS universe attesting to this already, but I just had to chime in and mention that Yekutiel at IDJ made the ring shopping process enjoyable and stress-free. After having met with several jewelers, many of whom are PS approved, Yekutiel was the one who found me the best performing stone at the lowest price. He also gave me a phenomenal deal on the Vatche U113, which provided the perfect setting for my RB stone while still bringing the entire ring under budget. In short, highly recommended.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
:appl: Glad to hear you were happy and got the most bang for your buck! Please post some pictures sharing your new masterpiece if you feel like sharing with us! :bigsmile:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
That's wonderful! I hope you'll post some pictures!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo HOO!! Glad you had a great experience! There are lots of great threads of people very happy with their IDJ purchases - I'm also a happy buyer from them too!

So---- pics??? um... where are they??? :Up_to_something: ;)) tee hee!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I have only dealt with LuAnn at IDJ but I agree their customer service is impeccable. I haven't actually purchased anything from them yet, but they have always been amazing on email and getting quotes. I'm so glad you had a good experience with them. From what I have read and the quotes they have given me they are really competively priced and a great option for those of who love to get a bang for their buck :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results