Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay! Our pics arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Oh---How romantic!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
very nice pics! you look lovely. is it to personal to ask about the beads you and your husband were wearing? if so i apologize and just ignore the question.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/20/2007 7:39:32 PM
Author: crown1
very nice pics! you look lovely. is it to personal to ask about the beads you and your husband were wearing? if so i apologize and just ignore the question.
Not too personal at all! During the ceremony we did a lei exchange. In the actual ceremony we had beuatiful lei''s, but if you read here, https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-kauai-wedding-and-near-disaster.60865/ you''ll see that we had to go out and do picture re-takes. By the time we re-did them ,the leis were pretty much wilted, lol, so we used the bead leis instead. I''m suprised the bouquet didn''t look wilted in the picks, though, because it, too, was pretty bad by the time we did the retakes!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the reply! i thought you were going to give me some story of the bead significance and it turns out just a picture glitch. you had quite a time getting to the ceremony but everything turned out beautiful in the end. best wishes to both of you!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
aww they''re great photos! It looks so romantic!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Considering you had to retake your photos, I think they are amazing! The romance shines out of those pictures!! Congratulations!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.