shape
carat
color
clarity

www.FineJewelers.com credible??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Trinity Creation

Rough_Rock
I have been admireing their rings for years but never got up the nerve to take the risk by buying one. Does anyone know someone who bought from www.finejewelers.com ??

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I think I would be weary. They do not mention anything about certs..only "their" personal cert of authenticity.
32.gif

Good Luck!

Trinity Creation

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your response!! I was really hoping for an answer.
26.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
26.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/26.gif" border="0">

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve been on the forum for almost two years and have not heard of this company. Sorry not to have more info for you!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Proceed with caution comes to mind, not enough info on their site for me. You''d do better buying from one of the vendors on PS. Never heard of this company, sorry.

Trinity Creation

Rough_Rock
Okey, thanks so much!!! I LOVE their eternity bands, I there is a stamp on the inside of their rings, it is a picture of a gem with the letters "Y D" in it. I had been looking around at jewelry designers and haven''t found any duplicate pictures. So I don''t know if www.finejewelers.com made these bands themselves or if they ripped the pictures off another authentic jewelers site. Here is a picture. Can anyone recognize it???

8017S.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have never heard of this company, good or bad...I think that I would stay away.

Trinity Creation

Rough_Rock
I just discovered myself from Google they have a store through Amazon.com I guess that makes them real??

Trinity Creation

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your reply!! You all have been a great help!!

kimh

Rough_Rock
We found them to be very credible.

My finance ordered my first engagement ring for me through their Amazon store which we have returned for a full refund since I was looking for platinum and not 18kt. We did end up buying one of their partial eternity engagement rings in platinum with the matching band that goes with it. My finance had both rings appraised by a local jeweler and quality of diamonds and purity of platinum was as advertised.

We shopped at downtown Los Angeles after returning the 18kt ring and found their prices to be 30% less than other jewelers for similar quality stones.

Since than I have ordered a benchmark band for my finance from them. Their customer service is great and from our research they have been selling online for more than 10 years which is longer than most other online jewelers. They also have a 5 star rating at Amazon and a 30 day return policy.

Trinity Creation

Rough_Rock
WOW!! Thank you soo much Kimh!!! Everyone was telling me to stay away from them because they hadn''t heard of finejewelers!! I saw older posts on pricescope asking the same question and still no one knew of them!! A million thanks!!

DogLover323

Rough_Rock
Hi, I am really exited to finally contribute to the board with some helpfull info.

I like to shop for jewelry on amazon were I feel safe since they have reviews for the vendors and for many of the items they sell.

Last year I purchased a sapphire pendant as a birthday gift for my sister.
I didn''t ever hear of finejewelers, but the reviews for the company and the pendant were excellent.
When I got the pendant after only a few days, I was really impressed with the quality of the product and the price, as was my sister who really knows sapphires!
I actually was so impressed with them that this Christmas I used them to shop for gifts for the girls at my office.
All inexpensive gemstone jewelry, but the qulity, price, and presentation were really great.

Now, I am looking at a new wedding band for myself, I have never purchased expensive jewelry online before, but if hubby finally gets my hints for our 10 year anniversary, I will order my new band from them no problem.

If you like to wait, my anniversary is April 22nd, I''ll let you know how my new band looks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results