shape
carat
color
clarity

www.diamondexpert.com ??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

niznicmarcc

Rough_Rock
Does anybody know this retailer?
I am wanting to buy a diamond for my fiancée here in NJ and was thinking of buying online. What is your experience regarding price-quality and reliability of diamondexpert? is it good?
thanks for your info.
Marc

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
He may be one of the PS contibutors from time to time. Do a search and work your way around some of the topics.

I know nothing about this person, if it is who I think it is, just that he/she seems to be reasonable & level headed.

diamondsbylauren

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Marc,

I don't know the company, Dutton diamonds - but the site looks quite nice.

What type of stone are you looking for. They seem to specialize in Heart and Arrows

barry

Shiny_Rock
Marc;

I've had the pleasure of working with Gary Dutton, the owner of Dutton's Diamonds for the past several years. He is a Man of integrity
and has good knowledge of diamonds and colored gemstones.
You'll get excellent service and straight dealing from him.

Barry
www.superbcert.com

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Gary's a frequent and helpful contributor to the PriceScope forum. I've never heard anything but good comments regarding him and his company.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've seen Gary post and he is always very helpful to other people--and I have also never seen him pitch his own company (besides having the website/tagline which most of the other vendors do as well so you know they are in the trade) or try to sway someone towards his site. He gives information and thats it.

Personally I would love to see someone purchase from him and then post about their hopefully great experience, start spreading the love!
1.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 10/23/2003 11:04:41 PM Mara wrote:

I've seen Gary post and he is always very helpful to other people--and I have also never seen him pitch his own company (besides having the website/tagline which most of the other vendors do as well so you know they are in the trade) or try to sway someone towards his site. He gives information and thats it.

Personally I would love to see someone purchase from him and then post about their hopefully great experience, start spreading the love!
1.gif

----------------

Gary is a GIA GG & has his Phd. & is a very helpful individual. I am working on a fun free web page about colored gemstones. A hobby mostly and Garry has courteously offered to provide pictures from his site for use on my web page in attempts to give a visual representation of a described gem and the pursuit to spread knowledge...

Friendly and very helpful..

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
I agree with all of you. Gary is a nice guy and he doesn't self-advertise his website at all. That's integrity.
1.gif

niznicmarcc

Rough_Rock
thanks for all the info about diamondexpert and Gary Dutton. Just one more question, are his prices ok? is it a good quality for the price? is it an average price?

thanks again.

MArc

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marc you need to post specifics for people to give you ideas on comparitive pricing. I would also suggest you do a little pricing research on Pricescope's diamond search...see what similar stones to the one you are looking at are going for on other websites, etc.
rodent.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Gee, it's hard to tell just from what you've posted.

I went to Gary's website, but it doesn't give enough information on the stones to make a comparative evaluation. So Mara's suggestion is a good one, but you don't have enough info right now about the diamonds to even go looking for comparative info.

Gary is very professional, not pushy, and a regular contributor here. It would be worth your time to ask him to provide more information (crown/pav angles, certs, etc) on the diamond(s) you are considering. That will help you make a solid comparison.

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all - appreciate very much all the comments.

aljdewey:
To see the stones with posted specs search "Browse Featured Diamonds".

Regards,

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Personally, I feel honored to work with Gary as one of my dealers.

He is a perfect gentleman, a lover of beautiful diamonds and gemstones, and I am sure that he will do his utmost to provide his customers the best possible service.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results