shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Scattered Diamond Band - Size 9.5ish

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I know this is a long shot, but I figured I'd post and see if anyone was cleaning out a scattered diamond band, around a size 9.5. White metal.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wish I could help, I have a yellow gold one 4mm in a size 8.5 that I am thinking about selling...but I know that isnt going to do you any good, I wear a size 9.5 on my right hand its hard to find rings in that size :(sad

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the thought though! It's my right middle finger, and it's a doozie!

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
I actually have a diamond band that is sort of a scatter in a 9.5. It's palladium. I bought it initially to wear as an alternative WB for work because we aren't supposed to wear large diamonds since they can be an infection risk. I ended up getting a tungsten ring instead so this little beauty just sits in my jewelry box. I was thinking about selling it to fund another project. Here's the link to it from where I originally bought it. If you are interested, let me know and I can post pictures of the actual ring!

http://www.weddingbands.com/ProductPop_wedding_bands_metal/C130631PD.html

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Mrsacornblue|1320412447|3053771 said:
I actually have a diamond band that is sort of a scatter in a 9.5. It's palladium. I bought it initially to wear as an alternative WB for work because we aren't supposed to wear large diamonds since they can be an infection risk. I ended up getting a tungsten ring instead so this little beauty just sits in my jewelry box. I was thinking about selling it to fund another project. Here's the link to it from where I originally bought it. If you are interested, let me know and I can post pictures of the actual ring!

Thanks for the response Mrsacorn! It's a lovely ring, but I was wanting more of the staggered look to the diamonds. If you're wanting to sell it, I'd still list it on DB - it's a really cool ring, just not quite what I am going for. :wacko:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Mrsacornblue|1320412447|3053771 said:

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
diamondrnglover|1320359847|3053483 said:
Wish I could help, I have a yellow gold one 4mm in a size 8.5 that I am thinking about selling...but I know that isnt going to do you any good, I wear a size 9.5 on my right hand its hard to find rings in that size :(sad

Hope I'm not jacking the thread, but I might be interested in the 8.5!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Xiriah|1320422869|3053904 said:
diamondrnglover|1320359847|3053483 said:

Hope I'm not jacking the thread, but I might be interested in the 8.5!

I havent decided yet...I love the ring but I just dont wear it and it dosent fit my right hand...so I am still on the fence....but I will post it here if I put it up for sale.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results