shape
carat
color
clarity

WRITERGEEK

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
You said you have the James Allen setting I am going with for my e-ring, can you post pictures, or do you have a thread on it already? I'd love to see it "in person".

EDIT: I just realized you just posted about your rings today! Well I look forward to seeing them when you have pics! Please excuse my pointless post!

writergeek

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/17/2009 5:12:29 PM
Author:Feralpenchant
You said you have the James Allen setting I am going with for my e-ring, can you post pictures, or do you have a thread on it already? I''d love to see it ''in person''.

EDIT: I just realized you just posted about your rings today! Well I look forward to seeing them when you have pics! Please excuse my pointless post!
I am so sorry, I just saw this. I didn''t post pics yet, I got sidetracked by selling my condo in less than two weeks and having a major deadline at work. I AM stilll going to post pics, my co worker who is very into photography is just waiting for me to be ready. This upcoming week...

But am I too late for you? I will say I love the setting and get tons of compliments.
emsmile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results