shape
carat
color
clarity

WOW

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tiff

Rough_Rock
I absoloutely adore the Tiffany Novo...But I feel it costs a bit much....If you dont mind me asking where did you get your Novo inspired rings done and do you know how much it would be for one like it but with a 2-2.50 ctw center stone...

Thanks

Tiff

Rough_Rock
This topic goes with the forum called "Novo Inspired"

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi tiff
35.gif
welcome to ps!

the person who posted that ring in the original thread has not been back since the day she posted back in march, so i don''t think you''ll get a reply from her.
34.gif

we have seen some really nice creations from mark @ engagement rings direct in that style though, so i would try him first.

best of luck!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine often gets mistaken for a Novo (including from the sales assoc. at Tiffany!). It''s a Ritani endless love band with a small cushion in it. My stone is a cushion brilliant, but really, the facet pattern looks NOTHING like the novo.

For the most Novoish look for the center stone, you''d want to pair a band like mine with a square Hearts and Arrows stone from Good Old Gold.

Here is the link, just check the Square H&A box and a number of stones in that size range pop up. You''d have to call GOG for pricing, it varies widely depending on the clarity,color, and whether you''re slightly under 2ct, 2ct, or 2.5.

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamondSearch.php#script

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/1255/ Would be my choice. It''s around 20K. And I in this facet pattern will look white face up and be SPARKLY as all heck. Add that to the Ritani setting NF has and you''ve got a Novo ''inspired'' 2+ carat ring for under 25K.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I third GOG for the square cushion and either the Ritani or a Mark T custom for the e-ring..

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/3/2007 6:08:59 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I third GOG for the square cushion and either the Ritani or a Mark T custom for the e-ring..
Ditto but I''d also consider Leon Mege for the setting!
30.gif

diamondgirl1231

Rough_Rock
It was designed by a jewler in St. Louis at a store called Mavrik Romantica. The owner''s name is Igal and I think he did a fantastic job. He recently took out a full page add in a st. louis magazine featuring my ring. Thanks for all the lovely complements! Also, I have no idea how much the ring cost but Igal was wonderful to work with and also made a matching weddnig band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results