shape
carat
color
clarity

WOW, 2 strange diamond dreams (nightmare really!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PawnShopHustler

Rough_Rock
Dream #1: Me & a friend of mine had a double wedding and we had to go pick up our rings THE DAY OF the wedding, like hours before the wedding was to start. Our future husbands left the money inside of envelopes at the jewelry store. We get there an my man only left $6k for my ring!!! My friend had $60k!!!!
She was able to pick out a big princess cut but they had nothing for my $6k. The lady tried to show me a little bitty sapphire ring. It sucked.

Dream #2: I''m at some jewelry store that looks like it''s in the middle of the swamp. We go upstaires to look at some rings. The jeweler offers us a 3ct diamond solitaire, perfect in every way, for $2K, only thing is............................it''s in the shape of a FISH! WTF

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Take the fish and have it cut :)

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
yeah that is strange. i wonder what the fish is all about. do you know what fish signify in dreams? you should look that up.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
very odd !
Here is some googled info on fish in dreams:

Fish
To see live fish in a dream is very much good luck unless the fish was carp, in which case it is a warning against subjecting yourself by your actions to criticism. A fish swimming in clear water is an omen that you will acquire personal wealth and power. but to see a dead fish as in a market is an omen of disappointment. Cooking and eating fish, except carp, indicates your present endeavors will meet with success.

Fish, Fishing

Freud held that small fish represented the male semen. Medium-sized fish (logically enough) were children. Fishing poles were a symbol of the phallus.
Other dreams about fishing may resolve around seeking provision for your needs in life, desiring to find something that seems "below the surface," or looking for primordial instincts, if Darwinism is your worldview of choice.

To dream of fish may simply be a dream of nourishment, or lack thereof. It may also point to a sense of adventure or travel.

LOL, any of this ringing a bell Pawnshop?
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results