shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you wear Lady Gaga's new perfume?

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
The Madonna wanna-be of all time. I can't stand her.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who's Lady Gaga..?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
That's disgusting! Why would you want to smell like that?

We have all been there, done that with Madonna, agreed.

But my DD likes the song "Born This Way" because of the sentiment expressed in it (anti-bigot). She bought Lady Gaga's lipstick because the proceeds go to support those living with AIDS.

However, it does not escape my notice that it looks like a vibrator when the cap is on. Lame. :rolleyes:

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=522200&cm_mmc=Froogle-_-n-_-n-_-n

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
That's so disgusting. I like some of her songs, but I certainly wouldn't buy any other Lady Gaga-related products. In my opinion, she's just a little bit too strange.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
iLander|1303664774|2904060 said:

But my DD likes the song "Born This Way" because of the sentiment expressed in it (anti-bigot). She bought Lady Gaga's lipstick because the proceeds go to support those living with AIDS.

However, it does not escape my notice that it looks like a vibrator when the cap is on. Lame. :rolleyes:

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=522200&cm_mmc=Froogle-_-n-_-n-_-n
That's actually a MAC thing, not a Lady Gaga thing. All of their lipsticks look like that. I never thought of them that way until just now--thanks a lot, iLander! :cheeky:

To answer the original question: I would not wear a fragrance that smells like blood and semen, no. I prefer something a bit lighter, especially now that the weather is turning warm.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Haven|1303666732|2904080 said:

That's actually a MAC thing, not a Lady Gaga thing. All of their lipsticks look like that. I never thought of them that way until just now--thanks a lot, iLander! :cheeky:

To answer the original question: I would not wear a fragrance that smells like blood and semen, no. I prefer something a bit lighter, especially now that the weather is turning warm.

:lol: :lol: Thanks for the laugh, Haven! I choked on some of my grapefruit juice when I read your response!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's next, fragrances with flavor notes of zit pus and toe jam? :knockout:

Oh well, people vary. :lol:

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock

Nice shade :) Too bad it's Easter and MAC is closed :( No, I wouldn't wear her perfume.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yuck. I am not a fan, I will have to pass.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1303669492|2904101 said:
What's next, fragrances with flavor notes of zit pus and toe jam? :knockout:

Oh well, people vary. :lol:

Yeah, well, anyone wearing that can "vary" outside my nasal range, thank you very much. :knockout:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ksinger, that's vary funny. :mrgreen:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uh, NO. Such a Madonna wanna be.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She makes Madonna look like an angel.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksinger|1303648840|2903961 said:
Who's Lady Gaga..?
the first time that i ever heard the name was here on PS... :oops:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Huh. I don't know who she is aside from the name popping up on google but I never click on the links.

Answer is no!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
PilsnPinkysMom|1303669118|2904094 said:
Haven|1303666732|2904080 said:

:lol: :lol: Thanks for the laugh, Haven! I choked on some of my grapefruit juice when I read your response!

SNORT. I'm just not a perfume girl-it hurts my eyes. Although maybe a less traditional scent like this wouldn't bother them so much! :cheeky:

I do love Lady Gaga, though!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I can smell like that a few days out of the month w/o buying that perfume... but i choose NOT to.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:errrr:

Y'know what though, I bet people *are* going to be buying and touting this stuff. A disturbingly large number of people. The certifiable celebrities do always seem to acquire the most - vehement - fans..

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I'm not a fan of the smell of blood and semen isn't my favorite smell either... so I doubt it - but if by some miracle I actually LIKE the smell of it then yeah I'd wear it.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1303714126|2904422 said:

Y'know what though, I bet people *are* going to be buying and touting this stuff. A disturbingly large number of people. The certifiable celebrities do always seem to acquire the most - vehement - fans..

Like that girl that tortured and killed her cat and then covered herself in it's blood to go to a lady gaga concert. Crazy.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
You know.... she has lots of options for making an edgy, sexy perfume without this. It's just gross sounding.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock

Actually, most mac lipsticks are that shape.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Ugh, just gross. No. No. No. She is nasty.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Why does it get cooler & cooler to be as down & disgusting as you can manage? What's next, sewer perfume?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1303710449|2904402 said:
I can smell like that a few days out of the month w/o buying that perfume... but i choose NOT to.

LMFAO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, I about died reading that. Hilarious.

And no, I wouldn't buy it, but has anybody considered that it isn't the truth? Yeah, she's weird, but SEMEN? (Does it even have a smell...?)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MonkeyPie|1303779673|2904971 said:
Yeah, she's weird, but SEMEN? (Does it even have a smell...?)

That reminds me of a scene in a film.

During a lecture a high school science teacher mentions that semen has a high sucrose content.
A girl (sorry everyone, of course she had to be an attractive blond) without thinking, immediately raises her hand and asks, ". . . Then, why does it taste so salty?".

The entire class turns, and with their jaws dropped they just STARE at her.
She slinks down in her chair in utter embarrassment.

Anyone remember which film that was?

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
hawaiianorangetree|1303744412|2904529 said:
Yssie|1303714126|2904422 said:

Like that girl that tortured and killed her cat and then covered herself in it's blood to go to a lady gaga concert. Crazy.

;( I had not heard this story and stupidly Googled it. I feel absolutely ill and quite upset. It's not Gaga's fault, of course, as this woman is suffering from a mental illness... but perhaps if Gaga didn't have such crazy, outrageous meat-based costumes this kitty would not have been tortured and mutilated :(sad

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1303689884|2904247 said:

and so I pose the question - what the hell is *next*?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cehrabehra|1303838057|2905431 said:
diamondseeker2006|1303689884|2904247 said:

and so I pose the question - what the hell is *next*?

No rock star has done cannibalism yet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results