shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you put a political sign on your front lawn?...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
or a political sticker on your car bumper?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No way, I don't want to give anyone a reason to do anything to my property or car. Less attention is better.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely not! I respect everyone's political preferences but generally think they should be private.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thats funny you bring this up
its been distressing me seeing so many billboards from the labour party around our neighbourhod
I hiss at them when we drive past

but yesyerday i finally started to see some national party ones - we do have a sitting national party member here in a fairly safe conservative seat

So I said to Gary i wonder how you can get a national party bill board for our front lawn ?
Now he is a national party voter and he has no time for the prime minister but he said if i brought a bill board home he would burn it :(2

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
or a political sticker on your car bumper?

Not on the car
id be worried some radical leftie would kick it mind you we used to have one of those 'gun family' transfers on the window and we only got friendly waves over that

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
No. Politics is way to divisive and I do not want to foster animosity amongst any friends and/or neighbors.
Also, the factors that weigh on my political perspectives/vote can not be accurately reflected in simply a blue or red sign. Additionally, , we have a household with 3 adults who may not completely agree on politics.
Lastly, some people are crazy and I’d prefer they focus their attention elsewhere.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats funny you bring this up
its been distressing me seeing so many billboards from the labour party around our neighbourhod
I hiss at them when we drive past

but yesyerday i finally started to see some national party ones - we do have a sitting national party member here in a fairly safe conservative seat

So I said to Gary i wonder how you can get a national party bill board for our front lawn ?
Now he is a national party voter and he has no time for the prime minister but he said if i brought a bill board home he would burn it :(2

I know what I'm getting you for Christmas!

A life size poster of Jacinda!

In response to the OP: Hell no!!!!!

Wouldn't matter which party I'm supporting! I don't want my property trashed!

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have a house, a yard or a car, but no way! It's no one's business but mine. My landlord once asked me to put a sticker on my apt window and I politely refused.
I also told him no when he asked me to put an electric candle on my window during the holidays. However, I will wear the "I voted" sticker on election days. Figured might as well since I waited so long to vote.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know what I'm getting you for Christmas!

A life size poster of Jacinda!

In response to the OP: Hell no!!!!!

Wouldn't matter which party I'm supporting! I don't want my property trashed!

Get me a Scott Morrison one and I'll send you Jisinta :mrgreen2:

It is a worry about vadilisiun
And i would not want someone with a spray can near my front fence

Every election im always ringing the local party office to report damage

two billboards i saw yesterday had devil horns on Judith collins

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
On the news just now they just asked the PM about vandalism of opposition party bill boards

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Get me a Scott Morrison one and I'll send you Jisinta :mrgreen2:

It is a worry about vadilisiun
And i would not want someone with a spray can near my front fence

Every election im always ringing the local party office to report damage

two billboards i saw yesterday had devil horns on Judith collins

ScoMo has really grown on me. I was cursing him like crazy at the beginning of this year but credit where credit is due.

Gladys (our Premier) told us to wear masks so he went and uploaded a photo of himself donning a mask just before he was about to head to the shops which I thought was very lovely and supportive.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I honestly wouldn't mind showing support for a candidate I deemed worthy.

I also love and appreciate seeing those bumper stickers that have an image of a snake shaped like a uterus that says "Don't tread on me".

& the images you put on the back window to represent your family but instead of stick figures they're all AK47s!

Pro choice yet a proud gun owner.....oh my I'm sure that would make some heads spin
People aren't just nuanced at all ya know! Have to be far left or far right of course!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never.

DK :))

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I honestly wouldn't mind showing support for a candidate I deemed worthy.

I also love and appreciate seeing those bumper stickers that have an image of a snake shaped like a uterus that says "Don't tread on me".

& the images you put on the back window to represent your family but instead of stick figures they're all AK47s!

Pro choice yet a proud gun owner.....oh my I'm sure that would make some heads spin
People aren't just nuanced at all ya know! Have to be far left or far right of course!

I think ours was similar to this
3ac371b4e5c4e7e54d90a9f0a989b43f.jpg
The stick figure families were really popular where we used to live - especially on people movers
I wanted to get one of these
HTB1czMGSb2pK1RjSZFsq6yNlXXao.jpg

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
No.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 6.04.23 AM.png

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No yard signs or bumper stickers but my kids got my husband a Vermin Supreme t-shirt for Father's Day. LMAO, he wears it all the time. Google it - perfect candidate for those who are disgusted with it all. FREE PONIES FOR ALL- WHO'S IN? :roll: 1280px-Vermin_Supreme_2020_-_Free_Ponies_For_All_-_Campaign_Logo.jpg

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No yard signs or bumper stickers but my kids got my husband a Vermin Supreme t-shirt for Father's Day. LMAO, he wears it all the time. Google it - perfect candidate for those who are disgusted with it all. FREE PONIES FOR ALL- WHO'S IN? :roll: 1280px-Vermin_Supreme_2020_-_Free_Ponies_For_All_-_Campaign_Logo.jpg

:lol: 8 votes from my family!!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. I take good care of my vehicles and would never put any type of sticker on them. As far as yard signs, I don't care for them regardless of what's printed on them. Visual clutter, yuck. I don't like signs on doors or those damn giant wooden signs that say things like "HOME" or other cutesy sayings. Like why do you need a sign at your front door that says "home?" Do you not know where you are? Is it really necessary for others to pass by and say "oh, look! There's a home, I'll be darned!" :lol:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LOL. I love Vermin Supreme.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
No. And I've never understood why someone would.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results