shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you put a political sign on your front lawn?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No I wouldn't because it might offend neighbours either way, and we'd need 2 signs, because my husband and I support different parties. Our front yard isn't even big enough for that!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMO its no one's business who I vote for.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would not. Political signs are open invitations to having your property vandalized.

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
Our HOA only allows real estate signs in the yard. Otherwise, yes, I would.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH put one on ours for a guy running for a local position. He also canvassed for the guy last weekend.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. And no stickers on cars. Not anyone's business and I don't support politicians enough to donate or campaign for them either. They are a necessary evil only.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
One American habit I could never do. It is inconceivable, so always have been itching to ask how come :whistle:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would you?
No, too many Radical Democrats in Ca.
nuts.gif
They will set my house on fire. :lol:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. I know too many people involved in local politics, either running for office or who have run in the past, or are currently in office. I don't mix politics with friendship/networking. I have my own views on things and I don't need anyone questioning me or starting arguments/debates because I'm showing support for one candidate or the other.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
No way! I won’t even talk to friends about politics because they’re all over the place and I’ve seen screaming matches! They keep trying to get me engaged but I keep my mouth zipped!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. My hope is that people who are going to vote have researched the candidates and do not need to see what IMHO are signs that clutter the yard and neighborhood. I already know who I am going to vote for and I assume that my neighbors have decided as well.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope.

DK :))

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a couple on my lawn every election. I’m surprised by the answers here. Not because I think everyone ought to put signs up, but that I’ve never encountered the issues brought up. No vandalism, no strained relationships with neighbors, even the ones with opposing signs. People that know me know my political views.

wildcatz

Rough_Rock
No way, I prefer that people get to know me and not judge me by a sign in my yard, Unfortunately, I find it difficult myself not to judge people by the signs in their yard.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. We are in a cul-de-sac and in perfect agreement with the neighbours

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a couple on my lawn every election. I’m surprised by the answers here. Not because I think everyone ought to put signs up, but that I’ve never encountered the issues brought up. No vandalism, no strained relationships with neighbors, even the ones with opposing signs. People that know me know my political views.
I thought the same thing!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope... I won't even discuss politics in mixed company.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results