shape
carat
color
clarity

Would this be cheesy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CASMRA

Rough_Rock
I have always worn just diamonds. Tiffany diamond solitaire e-ring and Tiffany Metro diamond band on my left hand. 3 diamond ring on my right hand. Well, I recently got a Tiffany Aquamarine Legacy. And I LOVE IT! The color is amazing. And it looks great with my diamond Metro band. So I was thinking of wearing the legacy and the diamond metro band on my right hand and buying a aquamarine metro for my left hand to go with my e-ring. Would this look stupid?
28.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many people here have colored e-rings, and I for certainly don''t find it cheesy!

But aquamarine''s are a softer stone, so you''d have to wear it carefully (or be open to upgrading every few years, lol)

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I think it would look AMAZING.....let''s see photos of what you have so far!
35.gif

Lori

CASMRA

Rough_Rock
Making The Grade, I wasn''t thinking the legacy as a e-ring would be cheesy. I was wondering if having a aqua eternity band on the other hand would be weird. Kind of like matching opposites, if that even make sense. Left hand would have a aquamarine eternity band and a diamond solitaire e-ring. Right hand would have a diamond eternity band and a aqua legacy ring.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s only cheesy if you think it is. I don''t place too much importance on what others think of my gemstones as long as I love them myself.

CASMRA

Rough_Rock
You''re right Chrono! I just discovered color and I don''t want to over do it!

CASMRA

Rough_Rock
My baby's hand got into this shot! This has my metro paired with the legacy.

DSC02844.JPG

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2009 11:10:47 PM
Author: CASMRA
My baby''s hand got into this shot! This has my metro paired with the legacy.
CASMRA,

This photo is PRICELESS!!!
30.gif

Lori

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I think it would look great! That''s something I would have thought to do as well!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
If you like the look then it''s not cheesy. Jewellery serves us to indulge ourselves, to grow our sense of style and express our personality - and if your thing is to match the opposites, then certainly go for it
2.gif

P. S. Not to mention that color of aqua is really easy to mix and match, so you can hardly overdo it.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
If you like it, do it! Plus, it will give you lots of ways to mix it up, if and when you feel like it (well, assuming your finger size allows you to switch left and right around) - your Legacy is stunning by the way, and the baby hand in your photo is too sweet . . .
1.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Casmra, I say if you like the look, go for it!! I think it would look great!!!

BTW, your Legacy looks amazing with the Metro band. Could you please post some pictures of your Tiffany solitaire with the Metro band if you get time?? Thank You!!

CASMRA

Rough_Rock
I''m having troubles with the picture posting. I keep cropping my pictures, but they are still too big!! Let''s see if this works.

4303_1158580966101_1275079614_442322_5153733_n.jpg

CASMRA

Rough_Rock
Ok. I got it small enough! This is my Tiffany and co. e-ring. It is 1.33 VS2 H.

DSC01701.JPG

CASMRA

Rough_Rock
One more, hopefully.

DSC01702.JPG

CASMRA

Rough_Rock
This is the diamond ring is was wearing on my right hand, prior to my Legacy purchase. It is a 3 stone Lazare Kaplan. The middle stone is .50 VS2 G. The 2 side stones are .25 VS2 G.

DSC02852.JPG

CASMRA

Rough_Rock
Another view.

DSC02853.JPG

CASMRA

Rough_Rock
Now that I figured out how to post pictures, I''m going to post one more. This is a picture of my husbands eye. It is almost the exact same color as my aquamarine ring. How neat is that?

erik.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well if that''s cheesy, I need to get me some cheese!! LOL!!

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
doesn''t sound cheesy to me, nothing wrong with mixing and matching
1.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2009 9:24:39 AM
Author: CASMRA
Now that I figured out how to post pictures, I''m going to post one more. This is a picture of my husbands eye. It is almost the exact same color as my aquamarine ring. How neat is that?
Pretty neat. I sure wouldn''t need an excuse to wear the beautiful aqua, but that is a great one. "Reminds me of my husband''s eyes." Way cool!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results