shape
carat
color
clarity

Would Someone Please Give Me Information on Tennis Bracelet JACKETS ??

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
Hello,
First of all, if this is the wrong forum in which to post this request, I apologize.
Of course, I have heard of stud earring jackets; but, I just ran across a mention of a concept that I am totally ignorant about - that is, JACKETS for your diamond tennis bracelets. I love this idea and would like to know more about it, so I thought the wise jewelry folks on Pricescope could enlighten me since I haven't had too much luck Googling. I've seen a few pics and presume the jacket's channel would necessarily have to match the exact width and length of one's tb; but, how do they stay together - do they each have separate clasping boxes and the tb simply lays on top of the jacket's channel or is the tb somehow attached to the jacket? Any info would be fun to have! Thanking you in advance and Stay Safe!

I would assume for safety’s sake that the TB would need to clasp into the jacket’s clasp and then the jacket would clasp together. That would make the most sense. However, you might be able to achieve the same look by just getting two identical flexible bracelets and wearing the three of them together, and it’ll give you more flexibility as well as being cheaper since you wouldn’t need a complicated bracelet locking mechanism.

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
I would assume for safety’s sake that the TB would need to clasp into the jacket’s clasp and then the jacket would clasp together. That would make the most sense. However, you might be able to achieve the same look by just getting two identical flexible bracelets and wearing the three of them together, and it’ll give you more flexibility as well as being cheaper since you wouldn’t need a complicated bracelet locking mechanism.

Ooh, I know Pricescopers ("scoopers" ???) would come up with interesting ideas!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results