shape
carat
color
clarity

would love your suggestions for super-simple, 3-stone EC setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Hello good diamond loving friends:

I''d really appreciate your help in locating a very clean and simple platinum setting for my three-stone emerald cut ring. (see costco ring on this forum) Center stone is 1.17 and sides are .36 each.

I want as little gallery as possible, so the stones sit low, with a thin band. I know it sounds like it should be easy to find, but it hasn''t been!

Big smiles, Mary

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perhaps low settings are just not too common, but not hard to put together either. One with basket settings for the three stones would fit the bill. They will have to be fitted for your stones exactly anyway, so asking for one to be made would be easier, I would think.

This is what I mean:
215109zzza.JPG

The picture comes from Diamonds by Lauren. They do not set "foreign" diamonds as far as I know, but the kind of ring is not exotic - I bet the next jewelry shop from where you live would know how to assemble one like this to you. It may not be easy to find a ready-made one ''cause this needs to fit the stones
2.gif

Hope the 0.2 helps.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results