shape
carat
color
clarity

Worth the wait...my new Leon Mege!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
Ok...so just the other day I was bitching about how long it was taking for Leon Mege to make my ring and he must have been listening b/c the next day he emailed me and told me it was finished. Total...10 weeks of waiting! Anyways, here is my story...my fiancee proposed to me last May with a beautiful 1.85 Ct round G VS stone that he did much research on to make sure it was perfect. He had it put in a plain white gold setting so I could do what I wanted with it. I had been eyeing a Tiffany setting which is now finally pictured on their website...it is called "round brilliant with melee diamond border" Kind of like the legacy but round instead of cushion. Anyhoot, after the stone started getting loose in its temporary home I finally got my butt to New York to meet with Leon who was the only person I trusted to make it perfect. I had never worked with him before but after reading a million positive things about him on p-scope and seeing all his beautiful work on his website I put my trust in him. I only had a not so great picture of the Tiffany ring because they hadn''t put it on their website yet...I used the picture from Nicolette Sheridons ring. I am amazed how perfect he was able to get the ring! I won''t have hand shots until I actually receive the ring later this week ...and I get my nails done! haha Here are the one''s he sent me....

r766-02F-1.jpg

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
and another pic

r766-09F-1.jpg

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
last one...

r766-13F.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
YOWZA!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Leon does it again!!!! That is absolutely SPECTACULAR & I can''t wait for handshots!!!!!
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful! I bet you''ll be one happy camper when that USP man shows up in a few days!
2.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
LOL...whenever I see "Leon Mege" in a thread title, I rush right over. I''m NEVER disappointed.

Acegirl, your ring is just gorgeous! Congratulations!

Can''t wait for tons more pics....

widget

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
OMG
23.gif
that ring is incredible perfection!!

and on a sweet side note, the second i saw this ring i completely thought of my mom.
5.gif

i''ve NEVER looked at a peice of jewelry and thought it was totally for them like that and it made me smile.

and i don''t mean that in a "it''s a mommy ring" way. i would totally rock that ring! i adore it!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That''s actually one of my favorite Tiffany rings!!! I love the way that Leon did it...It looks so beautiful & elegant!!! I can''t wait to see some hand pics when you recieve the ring!!!!
30.gif

mila

Rough_Rock
Wow acegirl! It''s beautiful!!! Can''t wait to see handshots
30.gif
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enjoy it! I am sure it will be even more stunning once you have it on your hand!

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Wow, amazingly beautiful...gotta LOVE the LEON!

Can''t wait to see hand shots....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh acegirl, it''s just specatacular!!! WOW, WOW WOW!!! Lucky girl!!! Another masterpiece by Leon. He did a great job!! You must be thrilled!!! Can''t wait for the hand pics!!
30.gif
30.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I love the combination of round and square! Congrats!

sparkleys

Rough_Rock

Exquisite!

Will you wear a wedding band with it? It is definitely beautiful on it''s own, just curious if you were what it will look like? Also looking forward to seeing the hand shots!!! Congrats!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, absolutely stunning! Can''t wait for hand shots!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is stunning!!!! I cannot wait to see it on your finger. Leon has been busy lately!

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
I will be wearing the wedding band separate from the engagement ring...not sure about the style yet but will most likely be non traditional. I am currently working with the designer John Apel of Dilaro to create a band with rose cut diamond daisies. He does some very unique things. It will be very delicate though so I will probably get something more casual to wear as back up too.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Droolworthy...another Leon masterpiece. I can''t wait to see it on your hand!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it even better than the tiffany version, leon is such an artist. He always does an amazing job!! Congratulations, I can''t wait to see more pictures. This is such a beautiful ring.

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speechless
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
oooooohhhhhh! Beautiful ring! Leon is the master!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magnificent!
30.gif
What more is there to say?

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Wowwwww, BEAUTIFULlll I love the combination. Plz remember to post your hand shots.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif
Beautiful ring!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Simply stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I love it!! You must be so excited! Can''t wait to see it on your hand!
30.gif

Leon does it again!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
wow, i''ve never seen a leon mege i didnt like! stunning!
30.gif

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring. The sides are gorgeous and so different! More shots please :) YUM!!

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it is beautiful! You are one lucky girl. =)

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Okay....this is PERFECT. My new favorite ring on PS....JUST YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!!! How did you get so lucky?!?!?!

I wish I could afford a LM!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results