shape
carat
color
clarity

Fake Review Worst Experience Ever with B2C Jewels

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jthsparkle

Rough_Rock
"Fake Review: PriceScope Administrators take false accusations against vendors very seriously. We can confirm that spam accounts were used to create false reviews. I have personally been to the B2C offices in New York and they are in a standard jewelry district building, with excellent security." - PS Admin

I had a nightmare dealing with b2cjewels. They offer low prices and their products and services are as low as they offer. They are based out at India and they lie to you by saying that they are available at New York. I visited the NY address and it’s a shady work place. Don’t trust them. If you want to talk to any manager, you will end up speaking to someone who barely knows English. He has no answers and all he would say is ” I will get back to you”. I had a hard time getting my money back once I canceled my order. They jump on you when it comes to collecting the payment but when you cancel the order, there is no follow up or intimation and all you do is keep waiting for your own money. They are so poor at giving updates. Once the order is placed you get trapped and one can easily experience their unprofessional approach since they don't believe in Customer Service.
The reviews they claim are all fake ones. Don’t trust this company for buying precious stones or jewelry. :x2:evil2:

Last edited by a moderator:

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh wow sorry you had a bad experience. did you get your refund? i think @Diamond_Hawk is the B2C person on these boards, maybe he can look into what happened. i can assure you all the reviews are not fake, i had a good experience with b2c but i'll also say it's not for everyone or for every situation. there are communication issues and the challenges of dealing with virtual inventory. if you're willing to sort through the offerings and know exactly what you want, the upside is the pricing is typically good.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most diamonds for drop shippers are overseas. I had to wait over a week for my blue nile diamonds to get to New York.

If anything, my experience with B2C is the complete opposite as yours— they were a little over the top with calls and updates.

I’m sorry you had a bad experience. How long specifically did it take for your refund? Standard is 7-10 days.

As blue diva said, they likely aren’t for everyone, but their prices are very good and if you can work with them, you will likely feel like you got a deal in the end.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Btw, I have made reviews for them and I assure you, my reviews are not fake.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I had a nightmare dealing with b2cjewels. They offer low prices and their products and services are as low as they offer. They are based out at India and they lie to you by saying that they are available at New York. I visited the NY address and it’s a shady work place. Don’t trust them. If you want to talk to any manager, you will end up speaking to someone who barely knows English. He has no answers and all he would say is ” I will get back to you”. I had a hard time getting my money back once I canceled my order. They jump on you when it comes to collecting the payment but when you cancel the order, there is no follow up or intimation and all you do is keep waiting for your own money. They are so poor at giving updates. Once the order is placed you get trapped and one can easily experience their unprofessional approach since they don't believe in Customer Service.
The reviews they claim are all fake ones. Don’t trust this company for buying precious stones or jewelry. :x2:evil2:

Hi jthsparkle.

I am so sorry to hear about your impression of B2C Jewels. In fact I’d like to make your case a priority since there are definite irregularities at odds with our core values that I am compelled to chase down and resolve.

First, I can assure you that all B2C Jewels reviews are genuine. We have customers posting reviews on TrustPilot, Google and jewelry-specific review sites. None of our top ratings are manufactured. And in the case that an order is canceled the return payment should come as promptly as possible with good communication. Our system would not normally permit anyone to be in the dark. I would really like to know more about your case so it can be solved decisively.

Most concerning to me: You said B2C Jewels lied about being available in the USA and you further mentioned visiting a “shady work place” in New York. May I urgently request to know what address you were given? Our offices are in the same building as GIA (50 W 47th). This building is among the most reliably safe and secure in the diamond district. Can you verify the address you were given, and visited?

Finally, our managers speak English as a first language, though several are bilingual. I’m not one of the bilingual ones so if we get to speak (I am hoping we will) I’ll be limited to old fashioned USA English.

I would definitely like to speak as I’m concerned (at the least) that we really dropped the ball here and (at the worst) there could be some kind of hack or fraud involved. The irregularities you list are at odds with our values and location so I’d appreciate knowing more.

I hope you will email me directly at [email protected]. I’d very much like to understand what happened, whatever the case, and will work to provide satisfactory answers and resolution.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
so sorry you dealt with this, I've purchased from them many times and also have reviewed them myself. Hope you get some resolution...
I bought a diamond from another vendor not on here, but it took 28 days to get to me... but well worth the wait (If you aren't in a hurry)

jthsparkle

Rough_Rock
I had sent an email to Mr. Brian since he wanted to know about my customer experience. I waited for his reply and I am not surprised on not getting any response to my email.
I am happy for people who had a great purchase experience with them however I checked other reviews on their website and I am not the only one who is complaining of a ridiculous service and experience. Check out their reviews on other sites to know the realty. I still say Don't Buy from B2C. :angryfire::x2

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hello everyone.

I can summarize the above: B2C Jewels has been the target of a sabotage campaign for some weeks. Several email addresses were used to fabricate false negative experiences across Pricescope and a half dozen (or more) other platforms. We are still trying to assess the scope of the damage.

We have identified some of the accounts used (see above) and are taking steps to clarify where possible.

I will be asking Andrey and Pricescope not to remove this thread (since it’s been read hundreds of times), but simply to change the title to reflect its misleading nature so that all previous readers will be able to see what happened here.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone.

I can summarize the above: B2C Jewels has been the target of a sabotage campaign for some weeks. Several email addresses were used to fabricate false negative experiences across Pricescope and a half dozen (or more) other platforms. We are still trying to assess the scope of the damage.

We have identified some of the accounts used (see above) and are taking steps to clarify where possible.

I will be asking Andrey and Pricescope not to remove this thread (since it’s been read hundreds of times), but simply to change the title to reflect its misleading nature so that all previous readers will be able to see what happened here.

I’m sorry to hear it. I love B2C... have bought a few pieces from your sale page and you also made me a bezel .50 heart ring that I adore. I also bought a 1.2 emerald cut from you that I had you set in a simple setting.

I always check B2C when I’m looking for something to buy.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone.

What a bummer this is happening ...
on a very positive note.. I had the most pleasant and super easy transaction ever with B2C... I picked up a glorious 3.35ct Fancy Yellow RB with the most spectacular sparkle/life cut for a yellow RB! I've had a few and this is my holy grail of a yellow RB in terms of cut color and size, Thank you! it was the easiest and quickest transaction in fact it happened over Memorial day weekend and at 1 or 2 am EST on a friday, and the diamond arrived on Wednesday as promised!... Pascal was amazing he watched my order, and nothing was charged until he confirmed that my diamond of interest which was overseas was reserved for me!

So Thank you! I've been a repeat customer for years.

Also thank you for offering Fancy color diamonds now! I'm glad I was poking around not intending to buy anything... but it was meant to be for me!

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
What a bummer this is happening ...
on a very positive note.. I had the most pleasant and super easy transaction ever with B2C... I picked up a glorious 3.35ct Fancy Yellow RB with the most spectacular sparkle/life cut for a yellow RB! I've had a few and this is my holy grail of a yellow RB in terms of cut color and size, Thank you! it was the easiest and quickest transaction in fact it happened over Memorial day weekend and at 1 or 2 am EST on a friday, and the diamond arrived on Wednesday as promised!... Pascal was amazing he watched my order, and nothing was charged until he confirmed that my diamond of interest which was overseas was reserved for me!

So Thank you! I've been a repeat customer for years.

Also thank you for offering Fancy color diamonds now! I'm glad I was poking around not intending to buy anything... but it was meant to be for me!

WOW! Very glad to hear it. I remember Pascal speaking to me at one point about this diamond. He related how happy he was we had the item you were looking for. I had no idea he was relating the story of a PriceScope icon! Thank you for the kind words.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Diamond_Hawk
Haha not sure about the term “icon” for me but I do have an ever changing collection o_O . I’m not giving up this diamond:twisted2: though.

Pascal and I had a conversation around 1 or 2 EST in the morning ... prime time for diamond buying lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results