shape
carat
color
clarity

worst day ever

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHOA!!!! That "worst day ever" was just the TIP of the iceburg, huh!??!!! Maybe it was your "best day ever"!!! When you talk about a whole FAMILY full of liars it reminds me of Scott Peterson!!
23.gif
I''m SO GLAD you are away from him & in a place to really absorb all of this new "info" & see it for what it is & not new reasons to sweep in and "rescue" him or what not. OY VEY!!!

GOOD FOR YOU! It also shows what you were up against with that whole family. BLECH.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
You are such an inspiration! I''m so impressed with how you''ve handled this whole ordeal, and it sounds like you are coming out of it a stronger, more confident, and more spectacular person! Unfortunately, a friend of mine is going through a rough time with her boyfriend right now. They have been off and on for years, and although he has not done anything as terrible as physically hurting her, he has lied to her a la that deadbeat''s college scam. Deep down I know she knows he is not good for her, but she can''t bring herself to end it after all these years. Thank you for sharing your story, as difficult as I''m sure it has been!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
In the end I''m happy you finally found out what kind of a man he is before you married him. Hah, what a loser! Now you can go and celebrate how lucky you are to not have him in your life anymore!
36.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
DS~Imagine what life would have been like with this man
38.gif
You got out--and stayed out--of what would have been an ongoing nightmare!! You can look forward to a wonderful life, now that you''re free of this guy
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
DS...good for you...I am so glad that his true colors have come out and you have seen him AND his family for who they really are. You deserve so much better!

Kudos to you for sticking to your guns and staying strong!

jfus

Shiny_Rock
DS..

WOW WOW WOW is all I have to say.. I am very proud of you.. Many girls would just walk down the aisle and go through with things thinking it will change.. It never does..

I also broke an engagement last year.. And the guy I was with I later found out had some serious issues.. I think although I am still not 100% certain that he got kicked out of college at one point too and finished at another school but he proceeded to tell me that he graduated from the one and then went for a Masters at another.. Well recently I logged into my LINKEDIN account and realized I was still linked to him.. I realized he never had a grad date for the first school and the second stated he had a Bachelors of Buisness Admin or something.. that''s not a masters!!!

On another note.. during the last few weeks I found out he had some run ins with the law..and had a record..apparently he had a problem with SHOPLIFTING..how can a 30 year old man who has a good job feel the need to shoplift? Well as he explained it he felt that it was easy.. How sick is that??? Well needless to say those were only two of the many issues that we had.. He never hit me.. but he was not very nice to me..

ANyway long story short.. I broke it off..and broke it clean..like you said it was over way before it was over.. and picked my tush up and signed up on an online dating site.. A few weeks later I met mmy now BF and now I am a LIW! It has been like a fairy tale and better then anything I could have every imagined!

So there is hope!!! Hang in there.. you are doing the right thing..

Oh and we are pretty much neighbors! I work in Princeton!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this and all I can say is wow! I can''t believe his whole family lied about it! I think I can see where he gets some of his traits from...

Congrats to you for staying strong!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results