shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW World’s longest project - My AVC diamond ring with an emerald halo by David Klass. Introducing, Clover.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
You are so sweet to do the whole video opening with us!!! Lots of love to you dear @elle_71125 Ok now onto the girl....I agree with Hot Damn that ring is gorgeous! Clover is simply stunning on you! :kiss2: And totally JOTW :love::appl::dance::love:

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
This is sooo beautiful! And so unique!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh this is so wonderful to see all your hard work pay off! It's absolutely gorgeous and I love the name and that Clover has the sound of your diamond in, an 'O'.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!!! :kiss2: Wow!!! I’m so happy your long journey has now finished with this beautiful ring!
Congrats also on JOTW!! :appl:

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
thank you, thank you, thank you ... for indulging us!! i dare say the green petals of your captivating enchantress of a ring are even deeper and richer in the additional images.

congratulations to you, not just "on jewel of the week" but more importantly on creating such bewitchingly beautiful ring. may it adorn you with good health and happiness. may it be a companion to you, providing you with endless delight!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It is a legendary jewel. Utterly delicious.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a stunner! The emerald halo looks amazing, no doubt hard to execute with such precision but you and David nailed it!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Unwrapping Clover in a room full of wood paneling may not have been my best move but she sure is pretty... :love:
(Besides, my one hand game is on point). :cool2:

Oh!!! Thanks for letting us peek in on this. And yes such stable hands!! Super impressed by that too. Congrats on JOTW!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Super unique wow gorgeous!!!!! I love that O color. Gorgeous!!!!
Congratulations on the JOTW!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just walking around my house today wearing this fabulous ring (and my PJ’s). :mrgreen: I love how bright and sparkly the AVC is! It’s shooting off so many rainbow colors.

95684B58-FD04-4288-AF3F-EF48AB80A9D4.jpeg

I tried to catch some of that rainbow sparkle in a video.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s absolutely beautiful! The combination of the emerald halo with your warm centre is perfect. Congrats on your labour of love!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 so stunning and beautifully executed! David and the team did an outstanding job and WOW! Really no words. Thank you for posting the revealing vids, so sweet of you to share with us. It made my day a little brighter!
-C4C

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
hi @elle_71125
back to have another look at your exquisite ring!

im wondering if you would be willing to elaborate more on your custom cut emerald surround?? will you *walk* us through the process and any obstacles you might have encountered??

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2: :love::love::love:

Thats a fantastic design! Also congratulations for making JOTW!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So so so so pretty! May she bring you lots of luck and good fortune!

PS, that milgrain bezel setting is the PERFECT thinness!!!

Thank you! I wanted it to have delicate features including the thin bezel around the emeralds and a thin semi cup around the diamond.
PS. She’s making me feel pretty darn lucky right now. :love:

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: OMG, I am in love! Seriously, this ring is amazing and worth every minute you spent planning, dreaming, and revising.

Congrats on JOTW!

Thank you! I love it too and I’m so happy it all paid off in the end. :kiss2:

She’s soooo beautiful!!! :love::love::love:
Congratulations on JOTW!

Thank you!! :mrgreen::love:

It’s beyond gorgeous. It’s just perfect. Looks so beautiful on and I just love it so much.
9C68123F-DEE1-42C8-9635-A9E0C98675C6.gif

Thank you so much! I’ve been wearing all day...even though I’m at home in my PJ’s. Totally worth it. :lol:

You are so sweet to do the whole video opening with us!!! Lots of love to you dear @elle_71125 Ok now onto the girl....I agree with Hot Damn that ring is gorgeous! Clover is simply stunning on you! :kiss2: And totally JOTW :love::appl::dance::love:

Aw, thank you. :kiss2: I wanted you all to be part of it with me so an unboxing video made perfect sense. I love how Clover looks on my hand. It was definitely meant to be.:mrgreen:

I just love seeing this on your hand finally! It is soooo beautiful. Just perfect on you. I hope it is everything you dreamed and more!
Congrats on JOTW!!

Thank you so much! You were a huge help to me and it wouldn’t have turned out the way it did without your helpful input. This really is a dream ring for me. :love:

:shock:Have you ever been struck dumb by something's fabulousness?
That's me. :-o :-o :-o
tenor (69).gif

Ha, I love it...:lol: Thank you!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is sooo beautiful! And so unique!

Thank you. :D I’ve seen a lot of people calling it unique and I hadn’t really thought of it that way... but I am excited to have something that’s so uniquely me. :mrgreen: :kiss2:

Oooh this is so wonderful to see all your hard work pay off! It's absolutely gorgeous and I love the name and that Clover has the sound of your diamond in, an 'O'.

Ha, I hadn’t thought of that. That is cool. :cool2: I can’t get over how much I love her.

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! :kiss2: Wow!!! I’m so happy your long journey has now finished with this beautiful ring!
Congrats also on JOTW!! :appl:

Thank you. It did take quite a while but I’m so happy with how it turned out that all of that seems light years away. :mrgreen:

thank you, thank you, thank you ... for indulging us!! i dare say the green petals of your captivating enchantress of a ring are even deeper and richer in the additional images.

congratulations to you, not just "on jewel of the week" but more importantly on creating such bewitchingly beautiful ring. may it adorn you with good health and happiness. may it be a companion to you, providing you with endless delight!

Thank you. I don’t know if anyone’s mentioned it but you’re writing is beautiful.
I absolutely adore your word usage.:love:

Congratulations! It is a legendary jewel. Utterly delicious.
Thank you so much! :kiss2:

It’s a stunner! The emerald halo looks amazing, no doubt hard to execute with such precision but you and David nailed it!

Thank you. I can only imagine what David and his team had to go through to make this baby a reality. That man is a magician. :D

Oh!!! Thanks for letting us peek in on this. And yes such stable hands!! Super impressed by that too. Congrats on JOTW!

Thank you! I tried finding something to lean it on but no such luck. :mrgreen:

Super unique wow gorgeous!!!!! I love that O color. Gorgeous!!!!
Congratulations on the JOTW!

Thank you! I just love how it turned out. I too love warm toned diamonds... especially with vintage cuts. They just seem to go hand in hand to me. That doesn’t mean I’d say no to a higher color diamond some day though. :lol:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s absolutely beautiful! The combination of the emerald halo with your warm centre is perfect. Congrats on your labour of love!

Thank you! :kiss2: I really just love how it turned out. Definitely worth all the extra effort.:mrgreen:

@elle_71125 so stunning and beautifully executed! David and the team did an outstanding job and WOW! Really no words. Thank you for posting the revealing vids, so sweet of you to share with us. It made my day a little brighter!
-C4C

I have to agree. DK and team did an amazing job. I was on pins and needles wondering if it would turn out like I’d envisioned. When they sent me the video, I jumped around and did a happy dance. I love it! :lol: :love: I’m glad you enjoyed my reveal video. I wanted to make you guys are part of it. :mrgreen:

hi @elle_71125
back to have another look at your exquisite ring!

im wondering if you would be willing to elaborate more on your custom cut emerald surround?? will you *walk* us through the process and any obstacles you might have encountered??

I took a lot of time working on the shapes I wanted for the emerald halo. Especially with the crescent shaped pieces and the outside emeralds on the left and right sides (I wanted them pretty much round on the outer edge to fit my design). Once I nailed down the CADs, the rest was in the hands of David Klass and his team. Each emerald is cut one at a time to make sure that it fits into the setting and that it matches the other emeralds. I wish I could be more help but that’s the extent of my knowledge on it. The best thing I did was leaving it in the extremely capable hands of my jeweler. I did ask that they be good color / quality but that’s it.

Oh, I will say one more thing. Custom cut gems take a very long time to be completed. Patience is key.

:kiss2: :love::love::love:

Thats a fantastic design! Also congratulations for making JOTW!!

Thank you! :love::love::love:

Simply stunning. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Edit to add: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Ha, you’re cute. :lol: Thank you!:kiss2:

Wow. That is STUNNING!

Thank you! :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally got a pic outside. :love:

I‘m being completely honest when I say that I’m obsessed with this ring. It is everything I could have hope for...and more. I freaking LOVE it! That emerald halo is everything!

3A26C243-0C90-49ED-9C7B-B99BA10379DE.jpeg

C9280508-9A9F-4368-9875-8494E61B3D8C.jpeg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally got a pic outside. :love:

I‘m being completely honest when I say that I’m obsessed with this ring. It is everything I could have hope for...and more. I freaking LOVE it! That emerald halo is everything!

3A26C243-0C90-49ED-9C7B-B99BA10379DE.jpeg

C9280508-9A9F-4368-9875-8494E61B3D8C.jpeg

Just so you know, nobody minds that you're posting more pictures...lol

Its beautiful!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW !! fantastic! Seriously Elle your taste in rings is perfection, truly.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
My face is still doing this! Adding the chorus- AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :love:

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
What a fairlytale ring! I know you are gemstone lover. How is the diamond working for you? (:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results