shape
carat
color
clarity

Working with DanielM

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
Hi there, I'm relatively new to this forum but have been reading for a long time... I absolutely LOVE admiring all your gemstones and jewelry. It was validating to find out that so many shared my obsession for colored gemstone jewelry. :appl:

I noticed that many of you speak highly of the custom settings you've had made by DanielM and was wondering if you could give me an idea on how that process works? Do you typically just contact him with your ideas and request an estimate? Also, do you send your gemstones to him for setting? Or rely on your local jewelers for that? I'm seriously considering asking him if he might be able to do a setting for a pink tourmaline that I have...

Thanks!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
OOoo.... Thanks so much! I hadn't seen that topic. And wow...some of the jewelry is to die for!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was pretty easy to do, I didnt have any idea what to do either and the good people here helped me, you contact them via the link and then you mail them your stone, you pay them, you wait, they mail it back in about 4 weeks :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results