shape
carat
color
clarity

Woo Hoo!!!! 4 weeks to go!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Yes, we say Woo Hoo in FL :)

So.......4 weeks from today I''ll be Mrs. P. Sent FI off to work w/ a little note in his lunch telling him I can''t wait to marry him in a month. Still stuff to do, hoping to get last minute stuff bought over the weekend then smooth sailing.

My ring will be here tomorrow and his in about one more week. The ceremony and vows have been written, so everything is pretty much taken care of. Still debating on whether or not to wear a veil. I might buy one and just end up cutting some of it to make it shorter like I want. We''ll see.

Looking forward to reading lots of engagement stories with the holidays coming!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, only 4 more weeks!

The note in your FI''s lunch is such a cute idea
1.gif

Which rings did you guys end up ordering? Is your reception going until midnight (aka New Years?)

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
YAY! That''s exciting!
36.gif

I love the idea of putting the note in FI''s lunch. I think part of A''s wedding present is going to be a jar with a note in it for every day leading up to the wedding telling him why I''m excited to marry him!
9.gif

So excited you''re ceremony is all set...you must be SO excited! Can''t wait to see pictures of your rings!!!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Sweet!! So lucky.

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/3/2009 8:57:07 AM
Author: lilyfoot
Wow, only 4 more weeks!

The note in your FI''s lunch is such a cute idea
1.gif

Which rings did you guys end up ordering? Is your reception going until midnight (aka New Years?)
FI got a SK palladium band w/ the star of david around it. It''s under BC on SK web site. Should be here in two weeks. I decided to just get a plain palladium band for now due to time restraints so I ordered a 3 mm heavy domed one off eweddingbands. After the new year I''ll search for a platinum diamond band to go with my e-ring or have one designed. It''s kinda hard, my e-ring is knife edge w/ ridges carved on the sides, 2 mm, and I have super short fingers so nothing I see goes with it well. I''m limited in that I don''t want pave set and other types tend to over power the e-ring. I''m in no rush for my diamond band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results