shape
carat
color
clarity

Wonderful Experience with Distinctive Gem!

Anguyen

Rough_Rock
I had a wonderful experience with Distinctive Gem (distinctivegem.com). I was in search for the best diamond available and came across Jon's YouTube channel (Rhino's School of Rock). I could tell right away that Jon had the expertise in finding the best specs for a diamond. At this point, I already did my own research on diamonds and went to a lot of jewelry retail chains to look at engagement rings and diamonds. I reached out to Jon and within a few hours, he found me the exact diamond I was looking for at a price much much lower than all of the retail stores. I placed the order through him and once he received it he did his own assessment of the diamond and sent me videos. It was a very easy process. I initially just wanted a diamond through him but then we had conversations about the setting. I decided to give him a chance to create his own setting based off of my ideas. He kept me updated daily on different design options and any progress he made. He responded quickly to any questions I had as well. After I was happy with the design, he gave me a quote and it was thousands cheaper than a similar design I was interested in. I placed the order for the entire ring and as soon as they finished it, they sent it out to me and I received it the next day (thanks Vicky for making the shipping process so easy)! The ring is gorgeous and Jon really outdid himself. I'm blown away by their astounding customer service, quality work, and quick turn around. The best part is that this ring is better than anything I had imagined or seen at any jewelry store AND it was much cheaper. I'm beyond satisfied! Go to distinctive gem if you are like most men that struggle with the whole diamond, engagement ring purchasing process and don't want to get ripped off!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Pictures please!!!

Peary

Shiny_Rock
Jon is great!

Now pics and deets please! :)

Anguyen

Rough_Rock
It's difficult to capture how beautiful this ring is in-person but here are some pictures Jon was able to provide. The diamond actually looks completely white in some lighting, or very slightly blue in others. Sometimes it'll look blue like these pictures that Jon took.
IMG-20221025-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20221025-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20221025-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20221025-WA0003.jpg

Sibsgirl

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous ring and stone! I love that blue. Could you send along some handshots?

Anguyen

Rough_Rock
I would, but I don't actually plan to propose until summer of next year. It's tough waiting and hiding this ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results