shape
carat
color
clarity

Women getting "hand lifts" for e-ring pics????

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Photoshop or some other software manipulation is quicker, cheaper and less painful. :bigsmile:

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
I heard this story on 'wait, wait, don't tell me'.
I'm not sure what to think....but I have seen some photoshop fails with hands looking like blow molded plastic.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Meh. Cosmetic procedures for the hands have been around for quite a while. What someone chooses to do with their money and/or hands is not my concern. Personally, some hand lotion & a little bit of photoshop goes a long way. Besides, if you have some pretty bling, then no one should be looking at your hands anyways :lol: ;-)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was hoping to see some nice rings by clicking that link at least...sadly, I was denied. Some of the tweets below the article are funny, though. What do you say to your friends when you have this procedure? "Hey girls, look, I got a hand job!"????? :lol:

Saoirse2

Shiny_Rock
Hmm, skip the 'hand lift' and get a better looking ring? :lol:

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Women getting "hand lifts" for e-ring pics????

Hand job! LOLOLOLOL! The world is a strange, strange place....

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For $1200 for a procedure that lasts 9 months? Nooooooo! No one really is looking at your hands they are looking at the bling and I would rather have the $ go toward the honeymoon, wedding dress or something more permanent. I have really ugly hands-fat fingers with big knuckles. When I got engaged and showed off my ring no one cared about my nails or finger/hand appearance-rather they checked out the ring only. My only gripe is that my big hands and fingers make my 3 + carat ring look small compared to when my petite friends try on my ring and it looks pretty big.

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
Harpertoo|1400590403|3676691 said:
I'm not sure what to think....but I have seen some photoshop fails with hands looking like blow molded plastic.

WWDTM sure had fun with that, didn't they! "Remember, it's a nose job and a hand lift." :lol: Or whatever they said, it was close to that.

Chrono|1400590193|3676690 said:
Photoshop or some other software manipulation is quicker, cheaper and less painful. :bigsmile:
Exactly. LOL

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I first saw the word "hand lift", I thought it was a contraption to automatically lift a tired or lazy hand up and down. :lol:

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
TC1987|1400680789|3677421 said:
Harpertoo|1400590403|3676691 said:

WWDTM sure had fun with that, didn't they! "Remember, it's a nose job and a hand lift." :lol: Or whatever they said, it was close to that.

it was really funny! - I'm embarrassed to say it took me a beat to think why it was referred to as a lift.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results