shape
carat
color
clarity

Woah! New forums??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kkeen15

Shiny_Rock
Am I tripping, or are there about fifteen new forums at the bottom of the forum home page? If they''re not forums, what are they? Also, have they been there the whole time I''ve been on this site (I''ve lost it) or are they actually new like I think they are?

kkeen15

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I checked it out and its actually an open book. Haven't come across one of these before, although I think its a great idea considering the depth and breadth of cumulative experience that is on this site. So is this going to be like a new, more organized and in depth FAQ? Is it only for educational posts, or is this to further categorize forum discussions?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 7/27/2004 10:31:58 PM kkeen15 wrote:

Is it only for educational posts, or is this to further categorize forum discussions?

----------------

This is the question
2.gif

Someone, somehow should make this a snapshot of Pricescope
1.gif
- with information and buyers' opinions and questions...

Any idea how may this look like when finished ?

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Woo Hoo~! I just noticed the new forums.....
appl.gif

I like variety~!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
They're new to Pscope...
2.gif

kkeen15

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have experience with open books, or is there a great example of one that you are familiar with online? If so, I'd love a link so I can see what an ideal one looks like. A google search didn't yield anything similar to what we have here.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
All I could find is O'Reilly Open Books Project. I haven't seen it done on the open forums but Valeria said it was done before.

I was thinking not about another FAQ or "10 tips on how to buy diamonds" but rather a normal book about what consumers experience while buying diamonds, what they learn and how they help each other, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results