shape
carat
color
clarity

Wish List

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With all these talks and many lovely pieces of Moissanite and other synthetic coloured stone jewellery as seen in this section in recent months, please share your wish list of fabulous jewellery.

Mine consists of the following, all in white gold:

* Set my synthetic Emerald cut by Jeff White in a ballerina ring setting
* A 20pt bezel set tennis bracelet
* A 5ct heart shaped pendant (I would like to create Elizabeth Taylor's look in Cat On A Hot Tin Roof)

DK :mrgreen:

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
:wavey: Hi there!
My wish list includes an elongated pear or egg shaped rose cut moissy in a CvB Spring gulch setting or variation of same! (Something larger for a middle finger rhr.)

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I crave one of Caysie’s Isadora rings: the one with the purple sapphire just shot me right through the heart. I basically want to clone it. :lickout:

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
I crave one of Caysie’s Isadora rings: the one with the purple sapphire just shot me right through the heart. I basically want to clone it. :lickout:
Im going to go back and look at it!

Sezzwho

Rough_Rock
Craving a stacking band with French cuts! Exactly what I haven't decided. I love these.

I want to stack it with the 5 stone instead of the eternity. Trying to find something complimentary.
MOLDIV.jpg
20180814_112155.jpg

Attachments

• 20180803_114717.jpg
    20180803_114717.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 91

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a large wish list haha.

1. A 3mm eternity band that's low enough to wear with my e-ring. My 4mm one I just got is too high and big to pair with the e-ring so I wear it alone (which I love also!)
2. A DBTY necklace with 3 or 4mm round moissy in 20 inch length
3. Replace my current e-ring stone (an FB OEC) with either an H&A cut from Tianyu OR an AVR or H&A from Jonathan. I know his will be pricer, but I think I'll like it more in the end!
4. A remake of this wonderful ring I've had saved on my desktop for a long time from a PSer with a champagne colored moissy (3ct probably). I've already asked Tianyu about their champagne/yellow stones and gotten some nice videos. I'll try to post them asap!

62f8918853a2aa743b9736694ebf62c2.jpg

5. A tension set ring with H&A moissy. Basically a significantly cheaper version of a galin abaci haha

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I was practically all done other than one or two gemstones set in DK stackers, but then I ran across the following Schubach setting, but I'm not sure that it would suit as "small" (max 6x6mm) of a stone as I'd like.
Leaves official.PNG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results