shape
carat
color
clarity

Wink Jones at Winfield''s Jewlers = Superb Service!

texas_zero828

Rough_Rock
If you are looking for that perfect engagement ring, Winfield''s is the way to go!

My experience starts where I currently live, TEXAS! I was wanting to design my Fiancée''s ring that would hold an exceptional stone. After research, I found that Wink with his great selection of Infinity Diamonds would be the best choice for us. Wink came highly recommended through a friend and all it took was a phone call to get the ball rolling. Even though we were conducting business states away, Wink continually delivered excellent service in helping me create the ring my soon to be wife would wear for the rest of her life. At first, my budget was somewhat limited, so I had to to go for a smaller diamond starting out. I did this with the intentions that I would eventually upgrade in the future. Through calls and emails, we put the ring together and after a change of plans- he quickly rushed the finished product to me so family could get a look at it before they moved out of the country. Talk about a nail-biter!

A couple months after being engaged, I was able to afford the actual diamond I wanted. Thanks to Infinity''s 100% upgrade program, we were able to trade up with everything I paid for the previous diamond applied to the new bigger and better diamond. Like my Fiancée said, it was like a huge down payment. The upgrade process was quick and easy. We were working with many deadlines and Wink managed to squeeze the upgraded ring to us just in time for the bridal portraits. He''s great with that sort of thing!

Going with Winfield''s/Infinity Diamonds was such a major plus for us. Their stones are absolutely beautiful and Wink was great in making videos of the various stones we were interested in all the way to the ring when it was completed. I was nervous about buying something so important through the internet, but Wink was greatly experienced and truly made this process a breeze. After going through the upgrade process, I am now awaiting/(dreading) the day when she is going to want to upgrade- AGAIN. All because Winfield''s made it so easy. Thanks for everything Wink!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in the process of a transaction with him right now and the service has been exceptional so far. I should be recieving the diamond tomorrow, SO excited
36.gif

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to come back with comments on my service with Wink at Winfield's. I have now purchased 3 gorgeous stones, all Infinity cut RBs. I could not have gotten better service. He made me feel that he truly wanted me to be happy with my purchase, he was extremely patient with me. And the perks; upgrade at 100% purchase price and 80% buy back if ever needed are so comforting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results