shape
carat
color
clarity

Wine Celebration??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ljsmith001

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone done this? Am I even calling it by the right name? My FI and have decided we don''t really want to do the whole unity candle thing, and I remember someone on here mentioning something about a wine celebration? How does this work? What I am picturing would be my family pouring wine from something into something and then my FI''s family doing the same and then us combining them? Does anyone have experience doing this and if so can you please tell me what the heck I am talking about?
19.gif
Also, knowing me I would spill red wine all over my WHITE WHITE dress. ???

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe what you're referring to is a Wine Ceremony... at least that's how I've seen it written. We're doing one. White wine is recommended to avoid major staining from spills, but we know that white wine isn't really white--so you just have to be careful. Just don't be to overzealous in drinkin' down that wine
3.gif

If you google "wine ceremony" you'll get tons of info. This is how we're doing it:

Wine has been called the symbol of life.
It’s like the blood flowing through our bodies.
By sharing this glass, the two become one, the parts become whole,
two paths intertwined—each separate yet united in love.

A glass of wine also symbolizes the sum of your life experiences.
It contains within it the sweet flavors of love, joy, wonder, and contentment.
As you drink from this cup, you accept the commitment to draw from your marriage
all that you need to wash away the bitter flavors of life
and to savor the sweet flavors you may encounter on your journey together.

We will have one glass, and pour it together. Then each drink from that same glass. Pretty simple.I'm sure there are lots of other options for scripting/staging, though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results