carat
color
clarity

Winding up this year with a pair of red spinel earrings

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Center stone about 1ct each, burma red spinels and eye clean
I don't know how much diamonds used. But it's definitely a pretty big halo
I bought these as finished jewelry when i saw the design I fell in love immediately.It's gonna be a gift for my Mother's coming birthday :razz:
Thank you PS and happy new year to all

img_6486.jpg

img_6488.jpg

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
One more photo

tb1idsegxxxxxxyxpxxxxxxxxxx___0-item_pic.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
They are exquisite!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They really look lovely. And you are so generous to gift those to your Mom - how lucky she is.

Happy New Year to you as well.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!!!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are amazing!!! Looking forward to some pics of you wearing them.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love: Those would make my ear lobes feel all warm and toasty.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They're really pretty OP. You're a much better daughter than me as I'd struggle to give them away :naughty:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! What an amazing gift for your mom :appl: I would cherish these if they were mine :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, these are exquisite! What a sweet gift for your mother. She will be so surprised.
Thanks for sharing.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love those halos! So unusual and so graceful!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS. :love: :love: :love:

Love them! Wear in health and happiness and please post earshots pretty please. :appl:

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
I agree that those halos are realllllly eyecatching. Love them.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really stunning!!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty amazing. Some of the posters didn't seem to realize that you are giving these to your mother. Does she know anything about gems? If not, I hope you tell her about how special Burmese red spinels are and how rare they are becoming...especially in this great red color! She should be aware that that her earrings are something out of the ordinary. Congratulations on your lovely find!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF :wavey:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

The earrings are beautiful. You have an excellent eye for gems.

Annette

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh I love the halos, and those do seem truly red to my eye. Really something special!

You're a good daughter!

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
What last Disdain said and pretty much everyone else! They will be stunning and your mom and you are both fortunate! Happy New year. :love:

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
AGBF|1419791376|3808782 said:
Pretty amazing. Some of the posters didn't seem to realize that you are giving these to your mother. Does she know anything about gems? If not, I hope you tell her about how special Burmese red spinels are and how rare they are becoming...especially in this great red color! She should be aware that that her earrings are something out of the ordinary. Congratulations on your lovely find!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF :wavey:

She only knows ruby, and she loves red color. It's too hard to find ruby pairs that can reach spinel's clarity and fire. I will tell her about red spinels and how there is no treatment to them :bigsmile: I'm sure since she loves red, she'll be happy with these red spinels

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for the nice comments! I'm VERY glad you all like it
But I'm hardly a good daughter...I've been buying stones for many years this is the first gemstone piece that is for her ;(
I actually developed my interest seeing my mother's jewelry...She has many small cheap ruby, emerald, topaz and garnet pieces she got from mall jewelry stores...Then I got interested and found ebay and PS, I learned so much better than her :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW! Big WOW! What a gorgeous project--and what a happy Mother she will be!

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OTL|1419800687|3808828 said:
She only knows ruby, and she loves red color. It's too hard to find ruby pairs that can reach spinel's clarity and fire. I will tell her about red spinels and how there is no treatment to them :bigsmile: I'm sure since she loves red, she'll be happy with these red spinels

OTL|1419801034|3808829 said:
But I'm hardly a good daughter...I've been buying stones for many years this is the first gemstone piece that is for her ;(
I actually developed my interest seeing my mother's jewelry...She has many small cheap ruby, emerald, topaz and garnet pieces she got from mall jewelry stores...Then I got interested and found ebay and PS, I learned so much better than her :bigsmile:

You are reminding me of something another poster-quite an expert on gold and gems and the daughter of a woman with what I believe to be a fabulous jewelry collection-once posted. I will look for it, because it was complimentary of red spinels.

Deb/AGBF

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Omgee I love these! They are wonderful.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are absolutely amazing. Something like this on my dream list, for sure. What a lovely gift for your mom! :appl: :appl: :appl:

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are perfect! Congrats on having them chosen as jewel of the week!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection! :love: I am not a fan of halos and frankly consider these cluster style and not halo. :confused: I am sure others will disagree as to my nomenclature but that being said I am sure no one will disagree how beautiful these are. :appl: Congrats and ask you mom if i can borrow them soon!

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
Wow, those are stunning. I'd have a real hard time parting with them too.....
Thanks for sharing them! :love:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
OTL said:

Oh, please. If you gave me these as a gift, you could be puréeing toddlers and I wouldn't care.

:bigsmile:

Where did you say you got them, again?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results