shape
carat
color
clarity

Win a trip to see the Esperanza Diamond in person!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
As a continuation of the discussion about the Esperanza Diamond in this thread:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/esperanza-diamond-must-read-for-pricescopers.216366/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/esperanza-diamond-must-read-for-pricescopers.216366/[/URL]

Pricescope is pleased to announce a special treat being provided by Whiteflash exclusively for PriceScope members in conjunction with their hosting of the historic Experanza Diamond next month in Houston, Tx.

Whiteflash will provide two domestic airline tickets and two nights stay at the Marriott Hotel in Sugar Land Towne Square, to one lucky winner ***. If the winner is local to Whiteflash or does not require airfare, they will be awarded a $500 Whiteflash gift certificate. The dates will be Wed through Friday Feb 3 - 5, 2016. Coming right up!

Whiteflash will hold a random drawing of all entries on Wednesday January 27 and post the winner’s name on the forum. The winner will then have only 24 hours to contact Whiteflash to make travel arrangements, due to time constraints. (if winner does not respond, Whiteflash will draw another name).

All you have to do to enter is to post to this thread and indicate your desire to participate. Please do not post any personal information in the thread. Whiteflash will use screen names to conduct the random drawing and the winner can provide details upon contacting them. However please DO indicate if you are local and do not need the airline tickets in your entry post.

***All current members in good standing are eligible with the exception of trade members and PS Staff. Entries must be posted to the forum by midnight Jan 26 2016 in order to be in the drawing. All entries must be able to travel on the above dates. Drawing is open to any PriceScope member with at least 100 posts as of the time of this announcement. We reserve the right to disqualify entries that violate our policies.

Good Luck to everyone!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Win to see the Esperanza Diamond in person!

That's so awesome of you. PS, you're the best! I've already had the pleasure of seeing Esperanza so I'm just wishing everyone good luck!

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Oh my goodness I'd love to go!! What an amazing giveaway, thank you Whiteflash and Pricescope for the chance!!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Wish I was eligible, but I only have 30 or so posts! So want to enter the contest and see this special stone! :cheeky: Wishing you all luck and best wishes! I hope to be eligible for future contests!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock

I would love to participate! Thanks Whiteflash and PS!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I would love to see this diamond as it is one that I don't quite understand and would love to get a close look at, however I don't think flights from the other side of the world quite qualify as domestic :(sad

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I would love to see the Esperanza, and everyone at WF.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fingers crossed1

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I would very much like to see the diamond. It would also be a treat to visit WF. Thank you Whiteflash and PS, how awesome for the lucky winner.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I would love to participate - I would be thrilled to visit WF and meet all the WF folk ::) and see this work of art!!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock

Please count me in! I'd finally get to talk to everyone that I've traded so many emails with for so long!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I wish I could go, but due to work constraints/small children responsibilities on such short notice, I will not be able to participate in the drawing. :(( I would love to enter Diamondseeker2006 in my place if that is possible, though!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you, m2b!!!

Yes!!! I would love to visit WhiteFlash and see the Esperanza! Good luck to all and thanks to WF!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow - thank you PS and WhiteFlash! I would love the opportunity to see the Esperanza (and the WF showroom) in person - count me in please.

And Good Luck to all PSers who enter!

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock

YES! I would totally love to participate. This is so cool! :love: Thank you for the opportunity Whiteflash and PS!

BeekeeperBetty

Shiny_Rock
Premium

I am NOT entering (my youngest daughter has her first Reconciliation that day) but I wanted to wish everyone good luck! This is an amazing contest!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock

I'm in, good luck everyone.

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock

How awesome! I would love to. What a neat opportunity for a lucky PSer!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG - what a treat! Count me in!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
How wonderful! What a great opportunity! Thank you PS & Whiteflash! :appl:

Eta, Forgot to add that I'm not local. :wavey:

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This would be an amazing gift! To see the Esperanza would be wonderful and exciting! And going to Whiteflash would be a treat to boot! :naughty: :appl:

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome idea! I'm totally up for participating. And I'm local!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me, me :wavey: ! I want to go! Also want to check out Whiteflash!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How generous of WF! Thank you WF for this opportunity for a lucky PSer. :appl:

I'm not entering but looking forward to seeing who wins this wonderful trip! If we are allowed to give our entry to someone at PS please let us know. Thanks!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many thanks to Whiteflash for their generous offer. As much as I'd love to go to see the diamond and meet the Whiteflash team, I have too many commitments to make the trip. If at all possible, I would like to give/donate my entry to someone else.

ragiff

Rough_Rock
I DO NOT QUALIFY, BUT GOOD LUCK TO THE WINNER. POST SOME GOOD PICS!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks so much to everyone who has entered so far. To Ragiff's point above, there WILL be great photo ops for the winner!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
I'd like to be a local participant.

Kroshka

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Count me in! Long shot, but what fun!

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
Oh yes, I would love to visit Whiteflash and see the Esperanza! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results