shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Wild (and a bit weird) hot pink sapphire and diamond ring in 14k yellow gold

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
My mom and I did NOT have the same taste, and she had this ring custom made. It features a really beautiful hot pink sapphire (princess cut) with diamond and tourmaline accent stones. My plan was to repurpose this and make a band with the little stones and a three stone bezel ring with the center and side stones. Yet the years have gone by, and every time I want to do a project there is something else I want more. So anyway I was going to see if any PSers might be interested in it either to love as is or to make something else with it. I'm not going to create a listing for it, so please just email direct from one of my other LT listings.
Specs: approx 5.2 x 5.2 (pretty perfectly square) pink sapphire
Side diamonds probably 10 points each - they are hard to measure but are about just under 3mm
Small diamonds and tourmalines approx .5mm
This ring is HEAVY and weights 7.6 grams so there is quite a bit of gold content in it. Band is thick about 3.3 mm at skinniest and 3.6 at widest
Size 7
Asking $930 PP F&F or if you prefer regular PP then pay the extra 3%

Video (swipe) https://www.instagram.com/p/CU6GWqbAiJr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

IMG_4161.jpg

IMG_4166.PNG

IMG_4178.jpg

IMG_4180.jpg

IMG_4181.jpg

IMG_4167.jpg

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
My mom and I did NOT have the same taste, and she had this ring custom made. It features a really beautiful hot pink sapphire (princess cut) with diamond and tourmaline accent stones. My plan was to repurpose this and make a band with the little stones and a three stone bezel ring with the center and side stones. Yet the years have gone by, and every time I want to do a project there is something else I want more. So anyway I was going to see if any PSers might be interested in it either to love as is or to make something else with it. I'm not going to create a listing for it, so please just email direct from one of my other LT listings.
Specs: approx 5.2 x 5.2 (pretty perfectly square) pink sapphire
Side diamonds probably 10 points each - they are hard to measure but are about just under 3mm
Small diamonds and tourmalines approx .5mm
This ring is HEAVY and weights 7.6 grams so there is quite a bit of gold content in it. Band is thick about 3.3 mm at skinniest and 3.6 at widest
Size 7
Asking $930 PP F&F or if you prefer regular PP then pay the extra 3%

Video (swipe) https://www.instagram.com/p/CU6GWqbAiJr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

IMG_4161.jpg

IMG_4166.PNG

IMG_4178.jpg

IMG_4180.jpg

IMG_4181.jpg

IMG_4167.jpg

I like your mom.
I think it’s cool :))

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love this despite not being a pink kind of girl
good luck finding her a new home