shape
carat
color
clarity

why!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
So giant snow storm in Colorado. Fi's car skids on ice, clips a truck, totals his car
7.gif

Fi is fine but now we are car less again. God is really testing my patience....

have i mentioned im still pmsing?
29.gif

Positive thoughts to keep me from melting down please

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Hey girlie. Glad he is alright. God is definitely testing your patience. This is only one of many things you and fiance'' will have to overcome throughout your life. It will get better!

Sure sounds like you guys need about 10 kegs at your wedding with the week you guys are having!!!!

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Good to hear that your fiance is okay. But for the PMS, you might be seeing the glass as half-full.
2.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/28/2009 8:03:32 PM
Author: dani2142
Hey girlie. Glad he is alright. God is definitely testing your patience. This is only one of many things you and fiance'' will have to overcome throughout your life. It will get better!

Sure sounds like you guys need about 10 kegs at your wedding with the week you guys are having!!!!

id say probably 30 lol

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Thank goodness he''s okay, but I''m so sorry about all the difficulties this week!

(((HUGS))) to you and Mr. Smurfy!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
wow, sounds like you have had quite a week! hugs to you and feel better fast! just be glad FI is ok and not seriously injured or worse...
32.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry Smurfy ::Hugs::

I''m glad FI is ok. Many hugs!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/28/2009 7:38:23 PM
Author:Smurfyimproved
So giant snow storm in Colorado. Fi's car skids on ice, clips a truck, totals his car
7.gif

Fi is fine but now we are car less again. God is really testing my patience....

have i mentioned im still pmsing?
29.gif

Positive thoughts to keep me from melting down please

Oh no, Smurfy! I'm glad to hear that your Fi' is ok. But i'm sending "car dust" your way.
Hugs!
Positive thoughts? um... at least today wasn't your wedding day!
40.gif

Sorry. I tried to come up with something cute/clever to make you smile.. but that was all I could think of. lol.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
YIKES!! I''m so grateful that he wasn''t hurt, but sheesh, you have had a helluva week and it''s like ...only Wednesday.
38.gif

Two more weeks...just two more weeks....

Glad he is ok.

I REALLY HOPE your luck improves!!! jeeeez!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Smurfy, I think your real name has to be Murphy (and it rhymes too), because your life is following Murphy''s Law!

But seriously, glad he''s ok, sorry about the car, and hope things turn around for you guys soon!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Oh no!!
23.gif
Breathe Smurfy! Everything will be alright!!

Well, you can at least look on the bright side, it can only get better from now on hey?
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results