shape
carat
color
clarity

why? oh!! why?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
why do I have to be on a buying freeze????? darn school books
14.gif
darn college tuition
14.gif

pearls are so much better, and so much more useful
39.gif

I''d eat ramen noodles for a year!!! at least I would look good
31.gif

http://www.thepearloutlet.com/servlet/ProductView?commodityID=38842&command=cp&supplierID=490

http://www.thepearloutlet.com/servlet/ProductView?commodityID=39869&command=cp&supplierID=490

if only I was the favorite daughter instead of my middle sister.... sigh...
17.gif
(lol, I''m totally just kidding btw)

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I so totally feel your pain.

Why oh why is this wedding nonsense so expensive? Argh I would LOVE to get my mitts on that circled Tahitian strand from that sale! But sigh, that would not go with my dress.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
BUMMER! wedding nonsense really is nonsense... pearls last longer than the party
31.gif
and can be considerably less expensive, depending on what you buy... makes sense to me! lol...

I''m just a tad pearl obsessed...must...get...more...pearls!
37.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I''m feeling stupid - how do you find the sale stuff? I don''t see a sale category....

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
me too... ooh do I want one of their three stranded bracelet, it even comes in a short size too!

Why does their site always say $500 retail .. your price $160 .... how can they do that? Whats going on here?

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 1:08:47 PM
Author: swedish bean
Why does their site always say $500 retail .. your price $160 .... how can they do that? Whats going on here?
That''s their estimate of how much you would pay in a dept store or b&m jewelry store.

OK, the ones I ordered from them the other day was $4900.. my price $250 which seemed really really really crazy. I almost didn''t order them because I didn''t know what was *wrong* with them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results