shape
carat
color
clarity

Wholesale exhibition haul: 2.55 tanzanite and 1.5 tourmaline rings!

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I spent far too long on my feet today, considering I'm 39 weeks pregnant, but it was worth it! When my husband heard I was going to a jewelry exhibition, he told me he had been planning to surprise me with a few options of jewelry to choose from for Mother's Day/a present to celebrate the end of a difficult pregnancy...but if I saw something there I loved, to get that instead.

Enter this 1.5 carat tourmaline ring! It's set in 10k yellow gold with 10 points of diamonds on the sides. I'm typically a white metal girl because I think yellow gold tends to look jarring on my skin tone, but I like the very soft yellow of 10k on this. I love, love, love the setting, and the tourmaline shifts from mint to teal to aqua depending on the light.
IMG_1489.JPG
IMG_1497.JPG
IMG_1498.JPG IMG_1499.JPG
IMG_1501.JPG IMG_1502.JPG

I was hemming and hawing between five different rings the jeweler had, and I was able to talk him into a killer deal for buying both the tourmaline ring and this gorgeous tanzanite ring.

It's a 2.55 carat tanzanite in 14k white gold with .36 carat of diamonds. Both rings will need sized down once I have the baby and my fingers depuff :lol:, but they fit for now.

IMG_1492.JPG

IMG_1493.JPG

IMG_1504.JPG

IMG_1506.JPG

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Aaaaand a few more. Sorry for the crappy phone photos!

IMG_1508.JPG IMG_1510.JPG IMG_1512.JPG IMG_1513.JPG

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those are two lovely rings, good score! Congratulations on your pregnancy too

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both these rings look beautiful on you, and your nails are fabulous too! Congratulations and I wish a safe and easy delivery for you and the baby.

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those are two lovely rings, good score! Congratulations on your pregnancy too

Thank you! I'm excited to have her here before the summer heat hits :lol:

Both these rings look beautiful on you, and your nails are fabulous too! Congratulations and I wish a safe and easy delivery for you and the baby.

Thanks! The polish is "S'il Vous Play" from the Essie summer 2017 collection that just came out. It's so cheerful and long-wearing!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the color of the tourm and E-W setting. The tanz is also a great color and huge finger coverage.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yes, you've done quite well! And congrats on coming down to the wire on your pregnancy. :))

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, great haul. The tourmaline is a gorgeous colour, and you can see from my avatar, I'm a big fan of tanzanite. Wear them in good health, and safe delivery of your precious bundle!:D

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great finds and they both look beautiful on you. Congratulations on your upcoming baby!

terry9o

Rough_Rock
They are so beautiful. I am jealous of you.:lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an exciting shopping spree! Both stones and both settings are stunning. Enjoy wearing them

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
Love them ! I just recently got my first tourmaline ring and I am in love congrats =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results