shape
carat
color
clarity

Who would you go to for a custom designed Pearl and Diamond pendant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie,

Pete at Quest did mine and I''m very pleased with it. My recent interaction with Elana at Future Fashionista was also very pleasant and I would not hesitate to use her for custom work as well!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2010 3:04:35 PM
Author: k9muttlover
Maisie,

Pete at Quest did mine and I''m very pleased with it. My recent interaction with Elana at Future Fashionista was also very pleasant and I would not hesitate to use her for custom work as well!
Wow! You have some lovely pieces!! Thanks for the info.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2010 3:07:51 PM
Author: swedish bean
Pearl Paradise
I looked there first but couldn''t see if they do custom jewellery. I will have another look. Thank you.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think anyone mentioned would be fine. You could also try Sally who is a seller on Etsy. Her seller name is Hearts of Water Jewels.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/16/2010 4:17:54 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
I think anyone mentioned would be fine. You could also try Sally who is a seller on Etsy. Her seller name is Hearts of Water Jewels.
Yes Yes!!! I would definitely go with Sally as well
30.gif
here is her shop Link

pearlie

Shiny_Rock
Hi Maisie -

you may want to check with a local jeweler/goldsmith, especially if your idea is original and complex. It is much easier to describe what you want in person and to exchange details, drawings and design ideas with someone who is local.

Having a local goldsmith to work with can be a blessing.

julie.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
James Meyer would be my recommendation. He''s done some lovely things with pearls!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the recommendation for Sally CCN and D&T. I have been looking for a reason to work with her
1.gif

Hi Pearlie, I live in the UK and its really expensive to do anything custom here. I wish there was someone I could go to but unfortunately its less expensive buying from abroad. Thanks for the idea though.

I also would love a reason to work with James Meyer Uppy. Thanks for reminding me!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Oh maisie--what do you have up your sleeve?
2.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif
I don't have a pearl necklace so I thought it might be a nice treat for myself. I wouldn't like anything too fancy, maybe a bezel set diamond with a single pearl. I would like a decent sized diamond (maybe half carat) so might need to go custom.

Date: 1/16/2010 3:23:16 PM
Author: Maisie
Date: 1/16/2010 3:07:51 PM

Author: swedish bean

Pearl Paradise

I looked there first but couldn''t see if they do custom jewellery. I will have another look. Thank you.

I think I misunderstood what you were asking! I think I''d get the pearl through pearl paradise, but perhaps go through someone else that does great settings and carries beautiful diamonds...??
27.gif
27.gif

Can''t wait to see what you have in mind!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results