shape
carat
color
clarity

Who makes the best eternity bands?

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm looking for some better quality CZ and maybe sterling silver eternity bands just to wear on vacation or at work when I don't feel like breaking out the real stuff. I have been looking for an emerald cut eternity for forever and just don't want to sink money into something that looks ridiculously fake. Any ideas?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm looking for some better quality CZ and maybe sterling silver eternity bands just to wear on vacation or at work when I don't feel like breaking out the real stuff. I have been looking for an emerald cut eternity for forever and just don't want to sink money into something that looks ridiculously fake. Any ideas?

So I heard Berricle has some realistic looking simulants. I know of at least one PSer who was pleased with their purchase from them. I however have no experience with their merchandise but heard about them from a PSer whom I trust completely. As a plus they accept returns and I believe they take care of shipping within the USA.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I have a few Berricle rings and love them. I don’t know if they have emerald cut bands though.

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you missy and peacechick! Sorry for the delay, but I appreciate your feedback. I'm going to take the plunge!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results