shape
carat
color
clarity

WhiteFlash was Wonderful!

oespinoza83

Rough_Rock
For the past few months I have lurked PS. I am a bit OCD, and I wanted to know everything there was to know about diamonds before I purchased an e-ring. Needless to say, I spent many hours on PS and learned a ton. I do so much research when purchasing $50 items off Amazon, so you can only imagine how intense this was for me.

I wanted to thank everyone in the PS community for all of their input, stories, referrals, etc. Without this community, I would have been totally lost, and would have paid way more than I should have. The GF (and soon to be fiance) and I had been looking around at rings for a few months, but just casually. I don't think she really knew that I was planning on buying something this soon, but I felt it was time. I looked around at a lot of reputable vendors that are PS regulars and eventually settled with WF because of a certain setting I fell in love with. It had all of the qualities that I knew the GF would love.

I worked with Liza at WF to get the ball rolling on the process and she was very responsive and helpful. I had initially narrowed down the diamond choices to 3 separate diamonds, and since I live in the Houston area, I was able to come into their office to view them in person. I met with Bob and we reviewed the diamonds, their similarities, differences, etc in a timely manner and he was very helpful. I love the customer service WF presented, not only over the phone/email, but also in person.

I went ahead and chose the diamond and the order was ready within a week or so. Vera notified me it was ready to be picked up and she assisted me when I arrived. She was very helpful as well, very nice, and took the time to show me the details of the final product. I felt safe and happy with my selection of using WF. They gave me a goodie bag of things with the ring and even took the time to point out the AGS inscription on the diamond. It took me a while to see it on the girdle (bad eyes), but she was great in helping me locate it. All in all, when I walked out of there, I was very happy with their business.

I went with a 0.843ct RB VS1 I Ideal Hearts & Arrow AGS diamond. It was the best of the 3 choices and exceeded my initial criteria (within HCA limit of 2.0, color, and carat), so I was very happy. My GF has a size 4 finger and I think the diamond is going to look nice on her finger. The setting is a platinum tapered pave setting, specifically the Legato Sleek Line model. I highly recommend WF. Their customer service was well worth it.

The pictures below are a couple of the professional pictures WF took of the ring and sent me.

Platinum-Legato-Sleek-Line-Pave-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-by-Whiteflash-32006_f.jpg

Platinum-Legato-Sleek-Line-Pave-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-by-Whiteflash-32006_g.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! congratulations on your selection and so glad that PS was helpful for your experience!

minigirl

Rough_Rock
beautiful, i like that rings in white color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results