shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash tennis bracelet - setting

Does this look like a timeless or classic setting to you?

• Timeless

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Classic

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters

ice empress

Shiny_Rock
@ice empress - thinking of you and wondering about your bracelet reset - any news?

Whiteflash had their jeweller retouch some finer details, but overall it’s the same setting, so still not obviously and distinctly round, but subtly better still.

I truthfully don’t actually mind though, as I appreciate the effort and touch-up, and in the end, the stones are so gorgeous with amazing presence, scintillation and fire, that this detail isn’t at the forefront of my mind anymore.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually now have the bracelet herself and she’s gorgeous!! I haven’t had the chance to post any new updates but hope to soon!

@ice empress - That's wonderful! I wondered what happened or if there was an ending to the story. Can't wait to see pictures!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Whiteflash had their jeweller retouch some finer details, but overall it’s the same setting, so still not obviously and distinctly round, but subtly better still.

I truthfully don’t actually mind though, as I appreciate the effort and touch-up, and in the end, the stones are so gorgeous with amazing presence, scintillation and fire, that this detail isn’t at the forefront of my mind anymore.

That's awesome news!

Please do post pics when you have the time. I'm considering this setting but would love to see your pics to better understand what it looks like IRL.

Just wanna say I applaud your attitude. Though the final outcome may not have been 100% what you were envisioning, you're still able to find joy in your new shiny. Congrats on your new bracelet!

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
I just received my four prong, platinum, timeless tennis bracelet from WF, with slightly larger stones (0.70 - 0.73 each) but close to the same total carat weight (17.8 ctw) due to a shorter length of 6", and the setting on mine is much closer to what I think you were wanting.

I'm wondering if it's the angle of the bracelet in the photos you received that is making the setting look different than what you wanted. The diamonds on mine look very round, separated from each other, and are definitely not boxy or connected together like a classic setting.

Here it is, stacked with a three prong 10ctw bracelet also from WF.

3.jpg

ice empress

Shiny_Rock
Your bracelet is beyond stunning!!! Wow!! I also just found your JOTW thread :kiss2:

You’re right that your setting seems more distinctly and individually round.

My impression is that this is due to the gap between your stones being noticeably larger, creating a distinct space between the stones, whereas mine are more tightly stacked with no space at all.

Last edited:

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Your bracelet is beyond stunning!!! Wow!! I also just found your JOTW thread :kiss2:

You’re right that your setting seems more distinctly and individually round.

My impression is that this is due to the gap between your stones being noticeably larger, creating a distinct space between the stones, whereas mine are more tightly stacked with no space at all.

I wonder why there's more of a space/gap between the stones on my bracelet

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m guessing it’s just the way the individual carats and bracelet length calculates out?

Did you ever get any pictures of the revised bracelet? Would love to see them!!

sep004

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much to all who have voted and left comments. I really appreciate your input. Perhaps as @marymm stated best, it is somewhat of a hybrid…

I had ordered the Timeless setting, and stated specifically that I wanted the stones to look individually round, and that I didn’t want the bracelet to look like a continuous row or line of indiscriminate stones.

Attached are photos of the pictures I had sent of my requested look (this time, on my wrist). It is a much different look than what I feel Whiteflash has achieved… note that it is a 4-prong basket setting too.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts with these updated photos.

5848B87D-2259-48DC-AEF1-427A60CB22FF.jpeg

Where is this inspiration bracelet from? I like the thinner prongs here.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results