shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash or ID Jewelry

lostdiamondsad

Rough_Rock
My engagement ring is lovely .
My husband picked it out 22 years ago in the diamond district in NY. I lost it 5 years ago and did a lot of research on pricescope to replace it. Well I learned so much and right before I was going to purchase a new stone, I found my diamond and returned the insurance money! Well in researching I learned all about excellent and ideal cut stones and while I won’t part with my less than ideal engagement ring, I’m splurging on a 5 stone ring and I want it to be excellent ideal! I am down to Whiteflash ACA and ID Jewelry. I am going with .3 stones if ACA F/G color. I’m torn though because I’ve seen some beautiful pics of five stones on pricescope as well and I’m sure it would be less expensive. For me though, the price difference will not really be the deciding factor. I just want the one that will look the best . So torn! Any advice from others??
Thanks!

lostdiamondsad

Rough_Rock
My engagement ring is lovely .
My husband picked it out 22 years ago in the diamond district in NY. I lost it 5 years ago and did a lot of research on pricescope to replace it. Well I learned so much and right before I was going to purchase a new stone, I found my diamond and returned the insurance money! Well in researching I learned all about excellent and ideal cut stones and while I won’t part with my less than ideal engagement ring, I’m splurging on a 5 stone ring and I want it to be excellent ideal! I am down to Whiteflash ACA and ID Jewelry. I am going with .3 stones if ACA F/G color. I’m torn though because I’ve seen some beautiful pics of five stones on pricescope as well and I’m sure it would be less expensive. For me though, the price difference will not really be the deciding factor. I just want the one that will look the best . So torn! Any advice from others??
Thanks!
And just to add, I would only consider certed stones from ID that I will se in person. I very much like bright white stones as well :)

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Agree Whiteflash. I have studs and a tennis bracelet by them and they sparkle like crazy!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd call in the stones from WF, and IDJ, and do a side by side. Let your eyes and wallet figure out which one to go with.

This is the easy and fun part of narrowing it down to 2 good vendors.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No contest for me, WF hands down. No regrets that way.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree WF for the upgrade policy! We had a great transaction with them!

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
If price is not a deciding factor, them WF.

lostdiamondsad

Rough_Rock
No contest for me, WF hands down. No regrets that way.
That is kind of how I feel. I think I would always regret maybe not just going for the ACA. I’ve always wanted an ideal diamond so now is my chance as I have the budget for a 5 stone .30 pointers. And I will have the option of one day upgrading if I am able :) . I feel
Like with WF too, there’s nothing I need to figure out in choosing the stones. They’ve already done that. Of course I look at all the information but I feel confident that I will be getting something special ! Thanks for all the advice!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I had to choose between the two it would be no contest...Whiteflash with ACA melee. Although at .3 not sure if they are still considered melee.:geek2:

Anyhoo, I'm so glad you found your engagement ring!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a five stone ? Or an engagement ring from
WF? Did you see a difference from other ideal or excellent diamonds you looked at?

The center stone of my three stone ring is the ACA - if you click on my user name, you can find my posts regarding trading in for an ACA - and I did it twice! The first stone I traded with them was an AGS0 but there was good amount of difference between it and the ACA. I have been very pleased with the light performance of the ACAs.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results