shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash is the best!

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
Last year I contact Whiteflash for a quote on a custom size 3-prong tennis bracelet. I received a quote within a day or two. I replied that I was not sure. Two weeks later I received a very nice follow up email. I replied again that I was not sure. I received no pressure at all to go forward.

Several months later when I decided to purchase new studs, I contacted Whiteflash for a quote. Again, it was such a pleasure working with Sheerah. I had my earring quote and an updated bracelet quote within a day or two.

I decided to go ahead with ordering a stock size bracelet to make sure I liked the design. I loved the design and decided to proceed with getting the larger ctw size. Whiteflash made it very easy to exchange the bracelet. I now have a beautiful bracelet and a jewelry vendor that will be my first contact for future pieces.

I highly recommend Whiteflash!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing your experience! I've seen the pictures of your bracelet and WOW, its gorgeous! I'm considering WF for their hoop earrings & am hoping I have a similarly great experience.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results